10: You're not a good guy

I was on my phone rolling my eyes as JJ texted me their plan to fix the thing between Kie and Sarah, and watching a movie when I heard an aggressive knock on my front door. Of course I was startled by it, so I went to my dad's office and, grabbed a bat? Why did my dad have a baseball bat?

I walked down cautiously my phone ready to call for help in the back pocket of my shorts.

"Rafe!?" I exclaimed as I opened the door and was ready to hit someone with it. I sighed in relive and motioned him to get in. I hadn't taken a look at him properly, but when I did I could see that something was wrong "What? What's wrong?" I asked him but he didn't answer.

I grew worried, but there wasn't really a thing I could do to help him if he didn't tell me what was wrong he was sweaty and his eyes were red, I could see that some of that red was from old dose of crack and some from crying.

"Can I crash here?" He finally asked as we stood in the entrance.

"I-- I guess, but, wh-- where's Topper?" I asked stuttering as I was surprised by his request.

"I mean I can go there, but you were closer where I had come, so I figured- but I can go." He said and started to walk away.

"I mean, yeah, you can stay, I was just shocked, that's all." I the said quickly, "I can make the guest room for you." I said and gestured to upstairs.

"Yeah?

"Yeah. Just, leave your shoes here, my mom doesn't like shoes inside." I told him and started to walk towards the kitchen and he followed after taking off his shoes.

I gestured him on the stool on our island and he sat in putting his arms on the counter, he was offly quiet.

"Where'd you get that from?" I asked as I saw the burn on his arm.

"Um--, it was an accident, it's nothing." he tried to assure me.

"Well it doesn't look like nothing." I said and bent down to get a first-aid-kit, "Here, put this on and wrap it with this." I told him and gave him a cream for the burn and a gauze.

It was awkward, he was panting in pain as he put the cream on, and I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked as it felt like the only smart thing to ask in this situation.

"Yeah." He panted "Can you help me with this?" He said handing me the gauze.

"Yeah." I said and quickly got to him. I lightly took his arm and started to roll the fabric around the burn, his hand was soft as it laid on my palm, "Rafe?" I said quietly and I got hum as response "You're doing drugs aren't you? You were in debt and, you couldn't pay back, so I assume as that the only dealer I know is Barry, did this." I said quietly.

How'd I get to that conclusion, you may ask? well, his pupils were dilated, or recovering from the last dose, and the only dealer I indeed know is Barry, and I assume the coke he got to the party a while back is from him.

"I'm trying, Y/N. It's hard." He said and I cautiously stepped back as he admitted it, more or less.

"Yeah." I just whispered and got to the fridge. I took out orange juice and some stuff for a sandwich.

"Y/N." he whispered and I looked up to him from the sandwich, "I think I'm in love with you." wow, my heart dropped.

How do you response to someone confessing their love to you, when they're someone you're definitely not suppose to be in love with...

"Rafe... you're not a good guy." was all I could  let out.

What the hell is going on.

"I know, but I want to be, and I'm trying, I promise I'll be better." He went on.

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything, I quickly handed him the sandwich and started to clean up, "Juice?" I asked quietly as I was putting it away, he just shooked his head as he ate the sandwich, with pained look on his face.

"I'll make the bedroom for you, you can come up when ever you're ready." I said as I walked up.

I started to put some bed sheets, new sheets for the pillows and covers. I startled as I heard the door behind me squeak, "You scared me." I whispered when I saw Rafe leaning to the door frame.

"I seem to do that to you a lot."

"Rafe." I sighed dropping the covers to the bed, "It's confusing, okay. You're like, one second you're so nice to me, and then the other you're beating up my best friends. Every time I'm with you, it's like, euphoric, it's like, I feel so much towards you, but then I see, you beating Pope with a golf club, and you beating JJ whilst Kelce has him in a headlock."

A heavy silence fell over us. My heart was pounding so hard, you'd imagine to see it, my breathing was heavy and uneasy. I slowly walked towards him, knowing that what I might do, might have very weird and bad consequences.

I was in front of him. It was clear that he didn't dare to move, he was afraid that he'd scare me away. I put my hand on his waist gripping on his shirt, my look was still down as I didn't dare to look at him, I was scared of what would now for sure happen.

Slowly I lifted my head up and slowly searched for his eyes. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were dark. I moved my right hand from his shirt to his neck, caressing it I pulled him towards me and softly pressed my lips to his.

Oh god, they were soft but so defined. Against mine, I could feel every little detail of his lips. He placed his hands on my cheek as we kissed. It was a steady, passionet, but soft-

"Stay." He whispered as I pulled away.

"I don't think it's a good idea." I shook my head. With a light chuckle I connected back our lips.

As the kiss was now more passionate than before he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as I tangled my fingers into his hair. He walked towards bed and I let out a giggle as he gently threw me on it, not waiting any longer he charged in and started to kiss me.

First he placed light pecks on my stomach, taking his head out of under my shirt he moved to my collar bone, and then to my neck and then teasingly right next to my lips, as I chuckled and tickled by his touch.