00 | FEMALE ENERGY

" oh, and i'm falling into the arms
of naked truth.
not surprised to see the sky,
and only think of you. "

female energy pt. 2 by willow

MOLLIE LOUISA MCCLOUDplayed by katya stiak

played by katya stiak

MOLLIE LOUISA MCCLOUDplayed by katya stiak

born december 3, 1998.
sagittarius.
botanical witch.
current citizen of the kingdom.

status : alive

mollie mccloud was a romantic at heart. she always had been. her entire life, she'd all but embodied the elements of the romantic movement. the first and most obvious way was her deep seated obsession with nature. helped along by her nature based magic, it was often she was outside in the woods that surrounded her childhood home.

other ways of being in tune with her emotions, and the emotions of those around her, embracing her natural creative side, and of valuing solitude and the self above much else-mollie lived in her own, perfect little world. it was hard for her to see outside of herself, and outside of the romantic view she held of the world.

following the fall of the human world, the rise of the dead, and loss of her mother to the hands of said dead-you'd still be hard pressed to find mollie outside of her own world. even after joining the human settlement called the kingdom, and finally living her childhood dream of living amongst humans, her view was shaded in rose.

ELYSIA FAE MCCLOUD
played by jessica chastain

ELYSIA FAE MCCLOUDplayed by jessica chastain

august 1, 1971.
leo.
celestial witch.

status : dead

elysia mccloud was a mysterious woman, never speaking much of herself or her own past to her daughter. to mollie, elysia was her mother, and while she was fantastic, she was nothing more. a celestial witch, yes, but still just her mother.

she was often somber and preferred a gloomy, foggy day to the brighter ones of her daughters favor. as she grew older, mollie would grow to recognize a deep sadness in the memories of her mother. however, all such sadness would never fade.

elysia died to protect mollie, that much mollie knew for sure. she wasn't sure exactly how, and though she could easily imagine she didn't want to. maybe there were answers out there somewhere, mollie eventually would come to think. one thing she would never be sure of, though, was what questions she was asking.