THE SEQUEL

"i had to kill him!"

"what? he's dead?"

"not anymore."

after the death of rick grimes, carl grimes and mollie mccloud left behind their stressful and sorrowful lives in the communities, intending to only be gone a month or two at most. carl wanted to get away from the memories, good and bad, and mollie needed to clear her head after being worked to the bone.

what mollie and carl didn't realize, however, was that leaving their family behind would be their worst mistake. the saviors were far from the end-all-be-all of evil left lurking in the world, and negan was nothing compared to...

THE REANIMATOR

"you killed him!"

"no i did not. i gave him life."

surprise bitchessssssss mollie and carl are back and their lives are about to get so much worse!

y'all i've been cooking up tr2 for months now, my bestie tyang_xo can attest to how much thought i've been putting into just the ideas and characters that y'all are gonna encounter in tr2 (also we've been calling it tr2 for so long that i think of it as that more than as the reanimator lmao)

the prologue & intro chapter for the reanimator are up now!! the story picks up literally later in the day from the epilogue of this book, so make sure to reread if you need a refresher

i'll see y'all over in tr2, and thank you so so so so so so much for all the love on tr1 over the past (almost year) ((we're literally like a few weeks away from the one year anniversary i'm just so impatient bro)

ps, if you know what the dialogue snippets i put in this chapter are from then i love you forever