/19/ Rise Above Hate

Have courageto break the cycleof hatredwith compassion,and forgiveness

Have courage
to break the cycle
of hatred
with compassion,
and forgiveness.
Rise above
the negativities
because love
is the real
power.

/19/ Rise Above Hate

[LOUELLA]

MAYBE it's all meant to happen from the beginning. Sabi nga nila wala namang coincidence na nangyayari sa mundo, it's all according to a bigger plan. That includes all the pain and sorrow parts of our lives to contribute to something meaningful.

We live in an age where everybody's trying to conceal any weaknesses and inadequacies of their lives. We all created our own social images to keep up in this world, to somehow show others that we're better than everybody else.

But what if... everything we thought we had was taken away in a snap. Where does this put us? Anong saysay ng buhay natin sa mundo? I unconsciously longed for the answers to these questions. Who am I without all the bling and glitz?

The answer I found was disheartening . . . I am nothing. In reality, maybe I am just a nobody.

And everyone is scared of that truth, that's why they strive to be relevant every day, they speak and speak of everything they thought is the only truth. If you can't accept it, for them, then you're just shameful.

I was scared of that too. That's why I chose to conceal my thoughts of the rampant wickedness of their hearts. I, too, tried to be relevant for the sake of keeping up, for fitting in this messed-up society.

Apart from the impending illness, the reason why I wanted to find Alpas was also to find the courage to be true. At least to myself.

And when it happened, when you decided to be you—they will ostracize you. Including the people you cared for in the community, that somehow you thought of as friends. Iyon pala, wala pala talaga akong naging kaibigan sa kanila. It's all for the show, for the image, for the freaking fame.

It sucks. 

Naghuhumiyaw ang puso mo sa sakit pero walang gustong may makinig at umintindi. 

I've been alone for a long time until someone told me he loves me—always been.

"Y-you. . . "

Hindi pa rin niya 'ko pinakakawalan mula sa pagkakayakap niya, lumuwag 'yon nang bahagya para mas makahinga ako nang maluwag.

"You might think it's crazy to fall in love with somehow you don't know," sabi niya. "Palagi kitang pinakikinggan, ni hindi ko alam pa noon kung anong itsura mo sa personal, but with only your voice I already felt the light you want to share. I heard you, Lou. I heard your heart." Hindi niya pa rin ako binitawan.

Napapikit ako saglit para alalahanin 'yung bawat sandaling nagre-record ako ng episodes, maraming mga pagkakataon na nawawalan din ako ng gana pero inisip ko noon na para na lang 'yon sa mga tao na baka kailangan ang boses ko.