/26/ Remember You Are Worthy

Why do you always blindly chase people's validation? Why do you always crave material things that will soon perish? For you are already worthy of something great, immeasurable, and boundless love from above

/26/ Remember You Are Worthy

[...]

KUNG minsan ay may mga mahahalagang desisyon sa buhay natin na magdudulot ng matinding pighati sa ating mga puso.

Masakit, hindi man madaling limutin para kay Louella na naglaho ng gano'n-gano'n lang lahat ng mga nangyari pero wala na siyang magagawa pa. A deal was a deal, she got what she wanted but with a cost.

Even though it was painful like literally, she can feel her heart breaking into pieces, she chose to look at the positive side, that because of her sacrifice, in this life, she undid all those tragedies that happened. Because of her choice, Ellon would never become a cheater and a thief, Raven would never become a murderer, and Lysander, the one who taught her how to rise above the hate, would never succumb to hate and anger.

"I went live today because I had an important announcement to make," sabi niya nang kaagad magsimula ang video. Wala ng kahit ano pang pasubali, ni hindi na niya binasa ang mga pagbati ng mga followers niya na nonood, hindi katulad ng dati'y halos mapaos siya sa pagbati sa mga 'yon.

Before continuing, she stared at her reflection on the screen for seconds. She was slightly smiling, not the way she used to be. Perhaps, in her former life, she learned a hard lesson that some people don't deserve your best smile but it doesn't mean you won't stop smiling just because of some mean people.

"This is going to be my last video." Pagkasabi niya no'n ay halos sumabog ang live chat box sa gilid sa pagkabigla ng mga manonood sa kanya.

Natural naman na magiging gano'n ang kanilang reaksyon dahil sa biglaan niyang pag-aanunsyo. Subalit walang anumang mga salita mula sa kanila ang nakaapekto na makapagpabago ng kanyang ng naging desisyon.

She just shrugged when she saw them asking for her reason, and so Lou decided to be truthful in her answer. "I don't feel like doing it anymore," sagot niya. "I just wanted to focus my energy on more important things in my life. I know it's sudden and I'm sorry. I also wanted to say thank you for the support and love you've given me since I began this journey. I'm really grateful, I really do, but it's time to go."

Outside, in her living room, her things were already packed and she's ready to move out. Few days ago, ay nabili na rin 'yung condo niya at sa susunod na linggo na darating 'yung bagong may-ari nito. She's still looking for a prospect buyer of her car because she just recently posted it online. Binenta rin niya ang ilang gadget na sa tingin niya'y hindi na niya kakailanganin, karamihan do'n ay mga mamahaling equipment para sa vlog niya katulad na lang ng drone.