Endeavor X Fem Dom

Only one work wife is here today so she chose ENDEAVOR, I was gonna make this a NSFW however I found this picture and decided I'd like an actual story

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

Laying in bed I rub my eyes getting the sleep, peering at the big red numbers on the digital clock it said 2:30am. Rolling over hoping to find my boyfriend sleeping on his side of the bed. Irritation coursed through me... once again he promised he would be home at a decent time and is not.

I usually don't mind if he's on patrol or actual doing something to help someone but paperwork that can be pushed back just a few hours is what iritates me the most.

Sighing I got up from my warm cozy bed heading over to the chest of drawers. I grabbed my favorite outfit throwing on the items I chose, grabbing my long coat putting it on over I made my way to the front door.

Zipping up the black combat boots I opened the door, cool air made me shiver. Closing and locking the door behind me I hurried my way to my car (whatever you'd like). Cranking the heat and letting the car warm, after a few minutes I pulled out of our drive way.

Pulling into the parking deck and parking I got out. Speed walking to the door I slammed it making sure to be loud letting him know I was here and very upset.

The coat swisher behind me until I reached his office door, twisting the knob he didn't look up "Hawks how many times have I told you not to barge into my damn office" not responding he growled finally looking up.

Teal eyes met mine, he seemed lost for words as he should have been "You better watch that tone... I'll fix that real quick" undoing the knot to my coat I let it pool at my feet showing off my curves.

Endeavor POV

"Fuck why is there so much damn paperwork why can't Hawks do anything himself?" I was growing frustrated, my hand is cramping from all the writing since someone can't do part of their fucking job.

He'd busted into my office at least three times today, leaning forward again I continued to write. I heard a door slam but figured it was the blond again. Suddenly my door swung open "Hawks how many times have I told you not to barge into my damn office" I scolded.

I've had it, kept my eyes on the paper trying not to let it all go up into flames, when I didn't get a response I glanced up. Anything I would have said caught in my throat, shit I'm in so much trouble what time even is it? She's supposed to be in bed... waiting for me to come home.

"You better watch your tone... I'll fix it real quick" I nodded not wanting to make things worse than they already are. My girlfriend was wearing a long coat, untying the knot holding it closed she let it drop to the floor.

Black leather pants hugged her thighs and curves while a red corset top with roses held her breasts up. Then I noticed the small bag she had, tensing knowing what was in it.

I wanted to speak but I knew that would make things worse for me in the end, gulping I waited for her to make her move or at least tell me what she wanted me to do.

Moving her hand she pointed to the floor at her feet, shuffling out of my chair and sitting on the ground in front of her. Sitting on my knees and legs spreading then how she likes "You've been such a naughty boy... promising mommy things and not keeping them" her teasing tone went straight to my cock.

Feeling it twitch I huff at the friction it caused rubbing against my pants, smirking at me she reached into the small black bag pulling out a few items.

Black rope was the first item, wrapping and tying it around my chest and hands. We both knew I could easily burn it off, however that wouldn't be a very wide choice.

Once she was finished and satisfied with her work she took out a silk blindfold. Tying it around my eyes I couldn't see anything.

Her hand ran across my hard on causing me to moan out, loving her rough treatment and demanding demeanor made me even harder. Warm lips met mine, shoving her tongue in my mouth I tried to fight for dominance until fingers tugged my hair.

"Your going to please me... since you've pissed me off, come eat my pussy" leaving the blindfold she quided me to her wet pussy I licked eagerly wanting to please. Sucking her clit I enjoyed her taste, moaning loudly I knew what she was doing.

(Y/n) hoped that's someone else was here so she could humiliate me, having someone walk in on us is not something I enjoyed. She'd never let it actually happen but teasing me with it got her off.

Pushing my tongue as far as I could I felt her rubbing her clit, gripping my hair once again she shoved me into her more before cumming. Licking her clean I was allowed to lean back once her hand moved from the back of my head.

I tried to take slow deep breaths, but before I knew it (Y/n) held my throat cutting of some of my airway. "So eager to please mommy... it's always fun to tease but now I'm getting impatient"

Unbuttoning my pants my cock sprung out, hard as cam be. A finger ran across the tip gathering pre cum, stoking me I bucked up into her hand earning a smack to the face. "I'm sorry mommy please ride me... let me please you" I begged.

Taking my cock into her hand, I soon felt the pleasure of my Dom rubbing it over her pussy before sliding down on it. Throwing my head back in ecstasy I waited for her to move, bucking would only earn me a punishment.

"Ahh fuck... yes... mhm.. yes" moaning in my ear biting it, holding my shoulders she quided herself up and down. Moving as fast as she could her hands snuck into the back of my shirt pulling it off running and digging her nails into my back.

"M-mommy fuck more" digging and scratching more I felt myself about to cum "Don't you dare" she breathed. Groaning she clamped down milking me, unable to hold it in I feared my punishment.

"I don't told you not to cum.. didn't I?" I nodded "Well let's get cleaned up, I won't punish you... this time I just wanna go home" she untied the blindfold letting me finally see her.

"I wanna clean you up first...please I didn't get to see" humming she thought about my request, sitting down in my chair. Shoving my face back into her pussy I cleaned her up, licking and sucking until she came again.

After I properly cleaned her as she did me making sure we were both OK before going home.