Deku x Bakugo

So here's sort of a popular one, I'm sure everything about it is but hey whatever.....

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Deku POV

Nope....

Nope.....

Nope....

I kept swiping on the screen until a certain picture crossed my vision. No way I thought, laughing I clicked on the profile. It was...

The blonde hair and an angry facial expression I was familiar with popped up as a recommendation for me.

I clicked on the chat button and started typing, deleting it I decided I wanted to play a bit more since he's usually an ass to me. Getting up from the bed I slid out the room and down the hall, busting in his door he was pissed.

"What the fuck Deku-" he started his usually yelling session. I tossed my unlocked phone to him, glaring at me he then glanced at the screen. His eyes widened and he quickly turned to me, grabbing me by my shirt he got in my face "DONT YOU EVER SAY A DAMNED WORD" smirking it was hard not to laugh.

"If I dont?" He stepped back letting go of me.

"I'll fuck you" I quirked a brow, how amusing "how cute! You keep trying to act tough... with a boner" he stopped, covering himself. Taking his hands away I pushed him up against the wall, sliding my knee between his legs. Hissing he turned away cheeks red "D-deku" the blondes voice was more of a whimper.

Letting go he slid down the wall "who told you to sit" threading my hands in his hair, eyes lidded he was breathing harshly.

"Stop fucking teasing me asshole" Standing and pushing me onto the bed, unbuttoning my pants he took out my cock licking over the tip before taking me whole choking.

I couldn't believe how good he was at it, Bakugo swirled his tongue and had almost no issues taking me down his throat. His hands gently massaged my balls, I couldn't take it anymore. I flipped us bucking into his throat cumming, taking it out I looked at the male.

"Fuck you look so pretty like that" I teased, he flipped me off sitting up. "Fuck you"

"No Bakugo fuck you" ripping his pants off I stroked his leaking cock "your so hard, did you enjoy yourself?" Pre cum leaked from the tip, he thrusted into my hands. It was cute to see the big bad Bakugo come undone literally. Thick cum coated my hand and stomach, kicking the backs of his knees "Lick it up"

"Huh?" He started.

"I... said.... lick... it up" he did as I told him too, licking up his cum until it was gone.

Smiling I drug him to the bed and laid him down, laying next to him I began to stroke him again. Hands gripped the sheets as he came once again.

"Please touch me somewhere else" running my hands over his thighs I smiled at how they trembled, he spread his legs. "Please" I've never seen him so needy "What do you want? Tell me Bakugo..." grabbing my hand he took two fingers into his mouth, coating them in his saliva. Pulling them out he immediately stuck both in his ass using me to finger himself.

His face was so pretty, mouth hung open with moans spilling from his lips. Teasing the boy I took them out after he let go of my hand "jack ass quit teasing me" taking a chance I leaned close pecking his lips, growling I grabbed me slamming back them back on mine.

Crawling on top of me he sat on my crotch rubbing against me "Deku... fuck me" he demanded. "Why should I? You've been a bad boy" taking off my pants completely he engulfed me again, I gripped him by his hair pulling him off "did I say you could suck me?" He smirked.

If he wanted to smirk I'll give him something to smirk about. Holding his face in the covers I slammed into his ass "You wanna play? I'll fucking play you little bitch" I thrusted into him fast snd hard, his voice becoming rough "moaning like a bitch huh?"

Seeing his hand moving was cute, jacking himself while I fuck him. Eventually he stopped moving, whining he moved to look at me. Flipping him over I slammed back in, eyes rolled back as I finished.

Pinching his cheeks I smiled, licking some of his cum I kissed him sharing it. "Again?" He asked. "Not tonight"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry I know this story sucked, if yall have any requests please leave those or DM me