Deku X Male Reader X Kirishima

Ok so let's start this shit off right.... I got a comment I think it was yesterday saying that one character was 18 and the other was 16 now this was in my other book but my picker wheel chose this, need to remind you that in the part that says ☆ Important ☆ it CLEARLY STATES that ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP

The next comment I see like this will be deleted.... thanks and with this being said I'll now be going and sifting through comments

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

Reaching across the bed I patted around trying to find the other male, opening my eyes when I couldn't find him.

Sitting up I looked around the Grey toned room, scanning and searching for my baby. My head was cloudy from last night, tired and worn out but I was soon drawn out of my thoughts hearing moaning and hushing.

Removing the black covers I stood from the bed making my way to the conjoined bathroom, once I got closer I realized there was two voices instead of one. Anger rising in me I slammed the bathroom door open, the two males in front of me stare with wide eyes.

Crossing my arms I leaned against the door frame "Don't stop.... continue then after that you'll be explaining to me" the red head seemed in more shock then my own sub did.

"I said suck... his... cock" fisting his hair I pushed his mouth farther down the greenets cock. Hearing him gag was as satisfying as hearing my bitch moan out.

"Mhm wait... I'm gon" deku cried out, pulling the other off I watched the frustration rise in his eyes when he wasn't able to cum. Smirking at him I motioned for him to go to the bed, letting go of the others hair I commanded the same thing.

The boys sat in front of the bed, on their knees with legs spread open eyes gazing down at the floor. Going to the punishment wall I grabbed my favorite wooden paddle "And might you be?" I asked the red head, using my foot to signal to look at me.

"K- Kirishima sir... I-" I held up my hand "I'm sorry little one, I almost forgot about last night; however I don't allow masterbation nor do I allow any sexual activities with others unless I was spoken to" red eyes widen, I set the paddle down on the bed.

Lifting him I set him on the bed "lay down" he quickly did as I asked, laying down. I could hear his whimper when he cock touched the mattress. Amusing I thought to myself.

Next I had to take care of the greenette, I won't lie. I had completely forgotten that we brought the other home, I'm sure since my brat slipped me more alcohol than I typically would drink.

"Look at me brat" he lifted his head, not meeting my eyes. Gripping his chin I made him "You've broken many rules little one now it's time for your punishment, you also almost got your little friend in trouble too you know. Be glad I remembered who he is"

My throat tightened at the tears spilling from his eyes, trying to explain I wrapped a hand around his neck. He stopped muttering and crying "I'm sorry sir"

"Up... bed... now" he quickly crawled up there looking at the other sub "I'm sorry Kirishima" he apologized. "Sit up" Kirishima sat up, I leaned Izukus head down motioned for him to suck.

Taking his cock into his mouth he sucked, ass in the air. "You'll suck till he cumms until then thats how many smacks you'll get" continuing to suck I landed the first smack. They both grunted, Kirishima biting his hand drawing blood to keep his moans quite.

I removed his hand "I wanna hear you moan baby boy..." I told him. His moans were just as pretty at Izus. He may be a keeper as well, I landed smack after smack. Ass bright red and hot to the touch, feeling the need to stop I walked away grabbing the cream from the cabinet.

Soothing it over his ass to ease the pain I know he was felling, grunting the red head gripped the sheets cumming into the others mouth.

Staying there he swallowed and cleaned up the cum from his cock, waiting until I tell him to pull off. Tapping his back he sat up, tear stained face.

Kirishima leaned over pecking his lips "have you learned your lesson?" Izu nodded. He turned from me to cuddle with Kirishima "Lay down both of you" they did as told. I covered them up turning on the fan for now, leaving them be ill check on them later

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Yall want the night before? Or a fluffy aftercare which usually isn't anything special it's always the same