"A Sticky Situation"

Some will have titles I guess idk what I'm doing, struggling with everything

Also if you have anything you'd like to see me write.... please let me know at this point I have no idea and I'm working on other requests as well

Again everyone is aged up please see the chapter that says ☆ Important☆

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

OC POV (it's a surprise, although the name will be mentioned... if... you can find it comment it somewhere 😊)

I stayed close the the brick walls of the alley hoping to go unnoticed, the last thing I need is a fan messing up my mission. I have to arrest him or else I'll be kicking rocks soon, I'd prefer to stay at the agency I'm already at.

The air was damp, sticking to my exposed skin and wings. I feel disgusting, sweat coating my skin from running and dodging people all day doesn't make it any better.

I drift down alley after alley never finding what I was looking for, him... fucking scotch tape was near impossible to find in this damned city. Stopping for just a second I leaned against the hard surface, rain started to drizzle down.

"Ughh fucking why, ambrosia you should have brought your umbrella" I groaned out "Mhm don't you look ravishing mi amor" a voice whispered in my ear, I could feel the smirk but before I could turn and face him my mouth was taped shut.

Reaching down to my dust bag I skimmed the leather surface with the tips of my fingers, hands soon binded as well. Trying to break the tape apart was hard, only being able to tear it less than a millimeter.

The tape was thick and painful if you tugged, my voice muffled I could only scream so much with a limited outcome. Eventually stopping, his eyes were the brightest thing in the alley.

They showed a couple things... intentions none the less. Eyes full of lust and want, mischief. He was dangerous I knew that but something made me lean in closer, maybe it was the danger I was in? Maybe I found it exciting?

Black messy hair was now sopping wet due to the now down pour of the rain attacking us. He looked beautiful and alluring, his gaze followed mine as I skimmed his figure.

Toned muscles on display from the shirt of his costume, he's lean. Not to buff but you can tell me makes sure he's in good shape. "You like what you see?" tone cocky as if he already knew my answer before I spoke. Taking the tape off my mouth, ripping the skin he swiped his thumb over it.

"Maybe if you were actually a man instead of a little twirp sure" my insult slipped of my tongue with ease, it's a bad habit I have but it's not like he can hold me forever. He's strong... but I'm stronger.

"Oh mi amor please... if you saw what I was packing you'd be begging me for it" his index and thumb gripped my chin lifting it to his lips. He teased me, lips never touching in the slightest only making me angry.

He noticed my change in mood, smiling at the helplessness he made me feel. Rialing me up just to deny me, he'd surely pay for it.

"Teasing me isn't the wisest" I warned.

"And... following me down dark dank alleys isn't either" knowing he won this argument he moved closer, I stepped back; my back colliding the the hard surface of the wall.

"Afriad? I would be too if you saw me" his chuckle was arrogant. I shook my head disagreeing. My behavior seemed to have intrigued the male standing in front of me.

His arrogance and cockiness was making me angry, feeling the need to see him kneel to me was growing inside me. To show him who's better... to show him who his mommy is...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Short and weird is what I do best don't forget the game if you've found the name let me know and no cheating 😉