Epilouge

"Roman, out of all the ties you've worn in your life, you still don't know how to tie a tie?" I asked laughing.

We were currently getting ready to watch Anastasia walk across the stage of her High School graduation.

I fixed his tie, as he sighed, "Kamryn, I don't know if I can do this."

"What's wrong?"

"Watching my baby girl, and only child walk across the stage and graduate? Kamryn, I don't want to see her grow up."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I don't want to see it either. Soon enough, she's going to be walking down the ramp, taking place for her parents."

He smiled down at me, "These eighteen years flew by way too fast."

Indeed, they did fly by. After having Anastasia, I never returned to wrestling. I hung up my boots, and focused on being the best mother I could for Anastasia.

Roman came home as much as he could to see us. He stayed in wrestling throughout much of the eighteen years since we've had Ana. A neck injury, ended up putting his wrestling career at risk, so for the sake of Ana and I, he stopped wrestling and is now working with the creative team.

Anastasia ended out her senior year with average grades earning her a spot at Georgia Tech like her father. After she graduates college, she will use her wrestling skills that Roman I taught her when she was thirteen, and work to being an NXT Diva. Ana loves to wrestle, and I'm glad she loves it, because, that's about all I know how to do.

"Kamryn, we have to go, we're going to be late."

-

-

"Anastasia Reigns," Her principal said into the microphone.

My beautiful daughter walked across the stage with her hair all done up, and her heels clicking against the stage as she walked to get her diploma.

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I hugged Roman. He had tears in his eyes as well watching her walk down the steps from the stage. She smiled up at us and waved her diploma in the air.

"She did it," Roman said looking down at me.

"We did it. We raised an amazing daughter."

Who knew that Ana would have been the one who kept us together in Roman and I's darkest time. She made us a stronger family, and now, here she is, achieving a monumental milestone.

We waited outside for her. She came running out and hugged us. Roman handed her the flowers we got her, and she hugged Roman again.

"Finally, I'm finished with school," Ana said showing us her diploma.

"Not finally. That was the hardest this I've ever had to witness," Roman said.

"Awh, Dad. Don't be sad, I'll always come and see you."

"Ana, we're going out in a few minutes, do you want to come?" Elle, Ana's friend asked her.

"Yeah, I'd love too," She said. "I'll see you two later when I get home."

"Okay, be careful," I said. She nodded and walked off.

"Kam-" Roman was cut off by Ana coming back and kissing our cheeks.

"I love you Mom and Dad. Thank you for everything." She smiled at us and met back up with her friends.

Roman wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and whispered, "I love you Kam."

Who would've thought that Roman conquering his fear of talking to me in the gym, would put us where we are today?

Wow, that's the end. This was an amazing journey to write about, and I've seen so much improvement from when I first wrote Love In The Arena, to this chapter.

I know this took so long to update, and I apologize to everyone who waited patiently for each update, and who read Lovin' It. I know this ending was abrupt, and I hope it was enough to satisfy your needs to the end of the story.

I want to thank everyone who stayed up with me during all of Love In The Arena, and who waited for my updates in Lovin' It that seemed to take forever for me to put up.

If you want to read more stories of mine, I have two Dean Ambrose fan-fictions Crazy In Love and Best Mistake. If you already read it, thank you so much for reading my stories.

Once again, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on each chapter I put it. Without you guys, I would've never have expanded my writing skills, and would've never started writing any other stories.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for everything. ❤️