Chapter 3

Kamryn POV

    After I calmed down, I went to sit ringside for the Divas Battle Royal. I clutched the belt closely to my stomach with the last few minutes I have with it.

   Every Diva was in the ring wanting the opportunity to win the title. The bell rung and I watched closely. Aksana was eliminated by Emma. Ha she lost to a newbie. Emma soon joined Aksana on the mat being super kicked out by Tamina. The Bella Twins teamed up to clothesline Tamina out. Aj eliminated Brie and tried to eliminate Nicki, but she reversed and eliminated Aj. Alicia Fox eliminated Cameron. Naomi dropped kicked Alicia out of the ring. Kaitlyn was able to eliminate Nicki, but turned around to be hit with a Rear View by Naomi getting eliminated.

   The bell rung signaling that Naomi was the new Divas Champion. I stepped into the ring. I took one last glance at the belt then handed it off to Naomi. I held her hand up in victory. I held back the tears when she pulled me into a hug.

   "Good Job Naomi. You deserve it." I said.

   "Thanks Boo. Congratulations on your baby." She said releasing me from the hug. I raised her hand one last time and stepped out of the ring. I walked up the ramp with my head down. I stopped at the top and looked at the crowd. They started chanting "Kamryn" with  Naomi leading them. I smiled and walked back through the curtain.

    Roman POV

     I watched back in the locker room how sadly Kamryn walked up the ramp. When she told me that she was pregnant, I couldn't help but feel I'm the reason why she has leave. Yeah I know it takes 2 people to make a child, but it's still half my fault.

   I sat alone in the locker room after her segment over. Seth was with Isabelle, and Dean was with Kaitlyn. Kamryn opened the door trying to hold back the tears. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her.

   "I'm sorry." I whispered in her hair.

   She wiped her tears and looked at me, "What are you sorry for?"

   "For making you have to give up your dream. I know how difficult everything for you is right now. But I promise you that I will always be there for you and our unborn child. I love you."

   "I love you too." She said.

   "I also have a surprise for you." I said smiling. I pulled out my phone and pulled a picture up. I showed it to Kamryn.

   "Why are you showing me a picture of a house?" She asked.

   "Its not any house, it's our house. I bought it Friday." Her expression went from confused to shocked.

   "You bought a house? Where?! Why?!" She asked.

   "I bought it in New Jersey. Why? Well I don't want our child born on the road. I want you to be in a stable area during your time off. Plus we needed a place of our own not staying with my parents or your mom."

   She pulled me into a tight hug.

   "I take it you like it?" I asked chuckling.

   "I love it."

   "Well good our flight for Jersey leaves late tonight." I said hooking my vest into place.

   "Do you still have to move stuff in?" She asked still smiling at the picture.

   "Yeah. Our furniture should be coming in tomorrow after we get there."

   "Awesome. Good Luck in your match babe." She said kissing me on my cheek.

   "I think you missed."

   "Did I now?" She asked smirking. She pulled me into a long passionate kiss. Her hands found her way to my hair. I snaked my arms around her waist loosely. She tugged on my hair making me let out a low growl. I felt her smile against my lips.

   "The Shield, 2 minutes until match." The announcer called. I let out a frustrated groan.

   "Go before you're late. I love you." Kamryn said pecking my lips quick.

   "I love you too." I said walking out of the locker room.

    -

   -

   -

   -

    Kamryn POV

     The guys ended up losing their match against the Wyatt Family due to Seth walking away. Roman made his back to our locker room all sweaty.

   "Ew, gross you're all sweaty." I said hold my nose so I don't have to smell it.

   "Whatever, you like it." He said walking to me.

   "No, go shower!" I said holding my hands up.

   "Nope. I wanted to hold you." He wrapped his arms around me getting his sweat on me.

   "Ew, now that you've had you're fun go shower. We have a flight to Jersey in an hour." I said pushing him into the bathroom.

   He took a quick shower so we could go back to the hotel and pack. We packed our stuff and made it to the airport.

   -

   -

   -

     We landed just as it was starting to rain. I slept pretty much the whole plane ride. Roman had his car already at the airport so we didn't need to get a rental car. We pulled into the driveway of the house I saw on the phone. It was a big white house with lots of windows.

   He opened the door and we stepped into the living room. It was everything I wanted in a house. I loved to cook so I wanted a big kitchen and I got a big kitchen. It had 4 bedrooms which was way more than we needed oh well. We have 4 bathrooms which again was more than we needed.

   "Isn't this more than we need?" I asked.

   "No, I think it's perfect." He said. "Do you like it?" He added.

   "I love it. It's amazing."

   "Good. I'm going to get all the furniture. The truck just pulled up." He said walking outside.

    The start of my new life and so far I'm loving it.