CHAPTER 4-I AGREE!

MEW'S POV

I dashed out angrily after what my father spoke. Does he know what he was talking about? Why would I get married to a Omega? And of all people a man? That too, someone who is so dumb, he didn't even say anything when Dad talked about us getting married. Does he even talk? I couldn't get my mind straight and pushed aside the driver and drove on my own. I just drove aimlessly and reached home in the evening. As, I entered my Mansion, I find Dad sitting on the sofa with his arms crossed and waiting for me. The servants bowed to me. I bow to dad and avoiding to talk to him, i try to walk to my room only to hear him stop me.

"Where do you think you are going? Get back here right now!" he commanded.
I came down from the stairs and stand in front of him. He then spoke.

"Care to explain what kind of behaviour was that back then?"

"Dad, I know I shouldn't have walked out like that and that it was disrespectful, but Dad, you already know how much I hate omegas. That too he is a man! Why would you even decide it when you knew everything" I tried reasoning with him.

"I don't think that boy did anything to you, did he? He is innocent. I don't see any reason for you to hate him. Just because of what your mother did, you can't blame people who are innocent. And as I said, This is for the betterment of both the families and business. You must follow it" He said with a more serious tone.

" Dad! I will listen to anything else you say but this. I will not marry that guy." I put forward my words to him, not backing up.

"In our business we never take our words back. I don't change my descision either. If I said you must do it, then you must. This is for the betterment of the business and organization as both the powerful companies and organizations will work together. Do you wish to disobey? Do you want to ruin my reputation and the organizations reputation?" his words made we shut up and swallow all my words back.

I was shocked by his words. He has never spoken to me this way. He had very much seriousness in his words. I lost my words to him. At last I only said one thing.
"Okay! I agree."

GULF'S POV

Later in the evening, at around 7pm I wake up from my sleep and walk to the washroom. I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. My eyes were swollen from crying earlier and my hair was a mess. After I stopped crying, Brother bought me back to my room and I fell asleep immediately as today's events tired me out.

I took a long shower as I try to drown away my tiredness in the tub of water in my bathtub. I come out somewhat relaxed and my phone started to ring. I walk towards my phone and pick it up. It was Uncle Suppasit.

"Gulf my son!" He spoke from the other side.

"I talked to your father later in the afternoon and when I enquired about you, he said you were asleep. I think it was due to what happened during our tea time. I wanted to say sorry to you on behalf of Mew. I hope you will accept my apology" he said sounding worried.

"I did not mind Uncle, and you do not have to say sorry. I understand that Mew has his own reason to react that way.

"Please do not apologize." I say assuring him.

"Gulf, I really wish you can marry Mew. This is not only for the two families and business but also for him." I did not say anything and he continued speaking.

"You already know about him. How distant and cold he is, how he hates omegas. He blames every and each omega for what happened with his mother. He does not trust them at all. But gulf, I know you can change him. I believe you. Please marry him and bring back the old Mew who was a happy and cheerful kid. Not so distant. I cannot see him like this anymore, there are enemies in every stage and I am getting old. He needs people he can trust. And, I strongly believe you are the perfect one for him."

I can hear a small cry from him as he stops speaking and waits for my answer. I don't know why Uncle felt that, but It was true. I love him more than anything in this entire world and want to be with him. But what about him? Will he agree to this? After much thinking,I began to speak.

"Uncle, please don't be sad. I am very much touched that you regard of me as someone capable to be with Mew. But, what about him? Will he allow me to stay by his side? Won't he hate me for this?" Those words hurt me deep down when I said them. I started remembering his words, MARRY? WHOM? HIM? NEVER!

Yes! He hated me. He will never agree to this marriage. I love him, but he will never love me.

"Gulf,Mew has agreed to this marriage. Do not worry. You will be taken care of. You are like my son. As for Mew, he never disrespects me and so he won't behave in a way which will hurt your feelings.

"So, will you marry him?" Uncle's Suppasit's words brought me back to reality and I felt like I was on cloud nine. WHAT?? MEW SAID YES? I couldn't believe my ears. We are getting married. But, there was still a question, why did he say yes? Doesn't he hate me? Then why?
Uncle Suppasit called my name again and asked me the same question.

"Gulf, Will you marry Mew?"

"Yes! I will." I answered as i couldn't stop smiling like a idiot. Uncle suppasit sounded really happy and ended the call saying that he will come to meet us tomorrow to talk about the wedding.

After the call ended I couldn't stop smiling and without me realizing, tears started to flow from my eyes. I couldn't believe I was going to marry the man I longed for so long. 6 years indeed. There is nothing more precious to me than him. I still do not know his reason to agree to this marriage but whatever it is I will try everything to make my best of memories with him. So that if one day, he doesn't want me anymore, I can at least live with his memories. That thought pained me to the core but I was really happy that I was going to get married with him. With these thoughts, exhaustion takes over my body and I drift to sleep as my body hits the soft mattress.

*****************

Hey there readers! 

How are you all doing?

I hope you liked this chapter. I am sorry for the late updates, but I can't help it cause my board exams are going on. So, please bear with me for a while. 

I will try to be regular after my exams finish. If you like the chapter please leave a comment and vote!!

See you on the way!