CH-13 BROTHER'S CALL!

GULF'S POV

Finally the day is over. I am so tired! Like, really really tired!

My hands hurt from the continuous writing I have been doing since morning. The pending work that I have to cover up for the last 1 month is just too much. But then, who is to blame? Me of course! It was my wedding for which I had to miss the classes.

And as if this was not enough, the professors had to give us assignments. That too, of all the subjects together. How unlucky! But then again, I am thankful that they gave us enough time to hand them over and plus I have Win. We will do it together so it will be done in no time. 

But wait,

Should I call Mew to inform him that I am home? 

No-no, bad idea!

P'Pete has gone to report already. He will know that I am home. Moreover, it's not like he cares. I do feel sad about it, but there is nothing I can do. Not now at least. Little steps, remember? 

For now, let's take a shower, eat something, cause I am starving, and then get back to completing my work.

AT THE MS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY

Mew was seated in his cabin. The cabin was big and spacious. His cabin was on the 5th floor and gave a wonderful and admirable view of the entire city. It gave off an aura of dominance, elegance and luxury. 

Mew was going through some files when,

knock knock

A know was heard on the doors of his cabin.

"Come in" Mew said.

Pete came in through the door. He stood in front of Mew's desk and bowed. 

"I have dropped Sir Gulf at home as ordered. I have come to report Boss." Pete said.

Mew nodded approving Pete to speak.

"As you had ordered, the area around the University campus was checked throughout. No sign of danger was found. Sir followed his routine. He did his classes, met his friends, ate lunch and returned home when he was done with his classes."

"That's all right?" Mew asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes boss!" Pete answered.

"Listen to me carefully. There is no need to report to me regularly. Unless there is something serious to report, you can continue with your regular work. Keep an eye on Gulf so that he doesn't pull any stupid acts. Get it?" Mew said.

"Yes Boss!" Pete replied.

"Leave if you understood." 

Pete bowed and walked out from Mew's cabin.

.

.

.

.