CH 14- A MOMENT OF CLOSENESS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

IN MEW'S MANSION

"THE LION'S DEN"

It was written in big bold letters, the name of Mew's Mansion. It is magnificent. One can easily get lost if he/she doesn't know the way. Guards at each step with surveillance cameras all around as well as inside the mansion. The servant quarters were behind the mansion. Water surrounded the mansion from all sides with checkpoints and huge gates at the entrance. All spread across an entire hill with a helipad in the middle. Indeed it is the most powerful mafia and Alpha's territory. It is Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat's territory. It has to be it.

                                MEW'S TERRITORY

                                MEW'S TERRITORY

PRESENT TIME: MIDNIGHT

It was past midnight by the time Mew reached home. The big gate was opened by the guards and all bowed as Mew's car drove in. The car stopped in front of the door to the mansion. Lee( Mew's head bodyguard) opened the door for him to get down. Mew got down of the car and walked inside the mansion. All the servants stood in line on both sides of the door leaving a pathway for Mew to walk. They bowed as Mew entered the Mansion. Mew walked over to the sofa in the hall and sat down.

"All of you can go," he said to the servants.

All of them bowed and went into the servant's quarters to rest.

"You too Grandma" Mew said looking at her.

"What about dinner Young Master?" she asked.

"Leave it be. I am not hungry" he said and stood up.

He was about to walk upstairs but Grandma Nim stopped him and said,

"Sir Gulf has also not eaten anything, young master. He looked very tired when he came back from the university. I think he fell asleep."

Mew stopped in his tracks and turned to face Grandma Nim.

"Didn't eat anything?" Mew asked with an annoyed face.

"No, Young master. Shall I call him to eat?"

"No need to. You can bring the food upstairs and go to rest. We'll eat." Mew said and walked upstairs to his room.

Mew opened the door to his room and Gulf's sleeping figure came into his vision. Gulf was sleeping horizontally with his legs hanging from the side of the bed. He was hugging a pillow and was all curled up like a ball. He had a smile on his face and was sleeping like a baby.

Mew couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of him, but the smile disappeared the moment he realized it. He walked over, stood near the bed, and called Gulf to wake him up.

"Hey!" he called.

There was no response.

"Hey! Gulf!" he called again. This time with his name but still there was no response.