CHAPTER 1-THE MOMENT I FELL FOR YOU

GULF'S POV

As the soft breeze plays with my hair, I didn't realize that it was past 10pm already. As much as i wanted to see him today, fate didn't let us meet. The one I am talking about is the person I love the most and want to be with all my heart.

His name is Mew, MEW SUPPASIT JONGCHEEVEVAT. The Mafia King of Thailand, recognised by everyone not only in Thailand but in every other country. He is the King of Underworld and also the heir to the leading company of business world 'MS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY'.

He is perfect in everything. There is nothing which he cannot do. A multitasked genius and perfectionist. He does not meddle in anyone's business as long as it doesn't bother him. He does not even meddle with the Government if it isn't necessary. No one dares to disrespect him or go against him. He is the Cold Prince and the Dominant Alpha anyone would want and not even the Police dares to cross paths with him. He is the most richest and handsome man I have ever seen. I fell for him when i first laid my eyes on him. Him being at the top of the world where i know that i won't be able to reach him, maybe God had other plans for me.

My name is Gulf, Gulf Kanawut, My father is the head of the 'SM GROUP OF COMPANIES' and my elder brother Bright is the next heir. We are also a mafia organization not as big as SUPPASIT'S(Name of Mew' organization). Our organization is named KANAWUT'S. But we are known by all the other organizations because we are second powerful after SUPPASIT'S taking the first place. My brother and i both look after the works of the company to lessen the burden of Dad.

My brother and I are very close to each other. He is very understanding of me. I share all my problems with him as i always find an answer with him to all my problems. Both of us were bought up by our father because we lost our mother at an early age. Our father is a really caring father and though he is not able to spend much of his time with us due to work, he is still there for us whenever we need him.

My brother is an Alpha while I am an Omega. My Father and Mew's father are close friends so our families are connected through business line as well as friendship. I often saw Mew when his father and he visited us during parties. I fell for him the moment i saw him. He looked flawless. So Perfect! He sure stood out from the crowd. I never dared to approach him because he never used to look at me or simply putting that he wasn't interested so i used to maintain a distance from him. We never talked to each other. I only had conversations with his father.

His father was a very honest and sweet man with a dominant character in him but that was only for people on business not his close ones. So, by the soft and warm looks and honest smiles he always gave me i assumed that he regarded me as someone close to him. Getting back on the topic of Mew, as I said i never approached him as he always had that cold look on his face and it was pleasing enough for me to look at him from afar. With every second and every day passing, I found myself falling more in love with him, although i knew he would never love me or even look at me and that thought itself pained me so much but i still couldn't help, but fall more for him.

******************
Hello readers! I hope you all are in good health and spirit!

This chapter might be a bit short,

But do not worry. The upcoming chapters won't be short nor boring. There is lot to come so stay tuned.
Please let me know what you think about this part and feel free to tell me about any errors.
See you on the way!