CHAPTER 11- BACK TO THE CAMPUS

GULF'S POV

It's been a month since I attended class. Well, my brother informed the Principal that we had some business to attend. Apart from my best friend Win no one knows that I have a mafia background and that I am married to the most dominant Alpha who is the Mafia King. If the confusion is about what the people around me think when there is a bodyguard around me then, I must state that my bodyguard always used to stay out of the site of everyone. They used to guard me from afar so no one noticed them. Stuff like this should be kept a secret right? Yeah it should.

To be honest, I never liked the idea of getting a bodyguard but then, my worried brother said at least for my safety there must be one. He knew I didn't like it so he just made them watch me from afar so no one would doubt me about what actually my background is. 

When Mew said I must have a bodyguard, although I didn't like it I still said yes cause I didn't want to anger him. I don't know what he has instructed P'Pete but I guess I will just go with the flow. 

 The driver parked the car in the parking area at the back of University. I got down from the car as P'Pete opened the door for me. 

"Next time, you need not open the door for me P'. I can do it myself." I said cause I don't really like it. I can do it on my own. 

"Yes sir!" He said.

"Can you please call me Gulf? At least when P'Mew is not around? You are like a brother to me. A friend as well." I said smiling and assuring that it's fine.

"But Sir I-" He was about to say when I interrupted.

"No but's! That's an order." I commanded. I knew he wouldn't listen. 

"Yes Sir! I mean Gulf." He smiled and corrected himself.

"That's better. You can relax, when we are out, you can be casual around me. It's fine.

He smiled and nodded. 

"But P' will you go inside like this?" I questioned.

"No, the Boss told me to watch you. He made the arrangements. I will change into the uniform so that nobody recognizes me as a bodyguard. I was enrolled in the same class as you. That's how it is." He answered. 

I was relieved to hear that, otherwise if he would have walked around in this 'all bodyguard ' getup people would really stare at me.

That's Mew for me. My husband is so smart. Well of course after all he is The Mafia King!

'Husband ' Gulf! Get it together! I blushed as my words repeated in my head. He is my husband now. Hehe!

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone Buzz.

It's Win calling me, Shit! I am dead. 

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GULF?

he literally shouted from the other side. My eardrums would burst if I hadn't pulled the phone away.

Winnie Please don't be angry! I am almost there.

I begged hoping for him to show some mercy.

I SWEAR GULF IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS HERE IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 HOURS! GET YOU ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!

He shouted and ended the call. He is hella angry! I am dead! 

P'Pete already changed to the uniform. He looked like a real student. Nice! He said he will blend in with the people and I can do my stuff as I wish. But he did mention not to disappear from his site. I agreed of course.