CHAPTER 8 -ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS

The part of the Mew's memory which made him hate omegas so much must be painful. I know that it is something I should not enquire about but, how can I change anything if I don't know what exactly happened? So, I must know about it.

Grandma-Nim had a sad expression on her face which clearly showed that it is a painful memory. She sighed and began to speak.

"The madam, She was a beautiful and elegant lady! Her name was Lily Chearavanont, a Omega. She was from a poor family. Her father was a debtor of our Master(Mr Suppasit). The Suppasit Organization,was elected as the head of the Mafia World during the time when Madam's Father collected a huge amount of money from a fellow organization. As the Mafia Head, Master was told about the issue. Madam's Father was not able to return the money on time so he offered his daughter to our Master."

"So, was it because of the money not returned at time, that Father decided to marry Mother?" I asked. (Father is Mr Suppasit and by mother he means Mew's Mother)

"No! It was not because of that. Sir truly loved madam very much. He loved her for her kindness, sweet gestures and her true self. He often told us about how kind and beautiful she is." She said with a smile.

"I think mother really must be very beautiful." I exclaimed while imagining her pretty face.

"She indeed was!" Grandma said with a smile.

"A year after their marriage, Young master Mew was born. He was a lively baby. He used to stick close to his mother and was very fond of her. But-" She paused. I could see the sadness in her eyes. She then continued.

"Madam never loved the young master. She always neglected him and never even took him in his arms. The little kid who should have gotten his mother's care was always neglected. He always tried to approach his mother but his mother always ignored him. On his 3rd Birthday, The madam and Sir had a huge fight because Master could not tolerate her behaviour with the 3 year old little kid. The child witnessed the fight with his own eyes and the scene which he should have never seen." Tears started to flow from Grandma-Nim's eyes but she still continued.

"The Madam stabbed Master with a knife and ran away. She took many property papers with her and fled with her lover. From then on, Young Master has hated each and every omega and his trust in people is rare. The little kid has suffered too much. He has turned to be a cold person. What else can he do?" She collapsed on the floor while sobbing.

I could not say a word. I was crying. I could not hold back any longer. Mew suffered so much. He was so helpless back then, I wish I could have been there with him and tell him it will be alright. How hurt he must have been! All I want to do right now is hug Mew and tell him that I will always be with him and love him till my last breath. But, will he allow me to? No! The answer is evident that he won't. His hatred is deep and is his scar. For him to be comfortable around me and to at least think of me as a friend, I will have to take small steps.

Mew, I know you have suffered. I know you hate me as well. But, I will prove to you that, I am not like others and that I care for you.

Grandma-Nim stood up and patted my head. She said,

"I think all you wanted to know is answered. So please Gulf, take care of him and give him all your love so that he realises that not all are same. Can you promise me that?" She asked me with eyes full of hope.

"Yes! I will love him and cherish him. I will prove to him that I am not the same nor are others. Thank you for trusting me." I gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled back at me and left the room.

"Okay so Gulf! Gear up! Let's unpack first and get settled in" I cheered myself up!

I unpacked my things and put everything in order. By the time I was done, It was already dark outside. I looked at the time and it showed 8:48pm, Jeez! It really is late. I wonder when Mew will be back!

I decided to wait for him downstairs. I cleaned everything up and went downstairs. I greeted Grandma-Nim and the others who were busy preparing dinner. I walked over to the sofa and turned the T.V on.

"Gulf! Are you hungry?" Grandma-Nim asked me from the kitchen.

"No I am not." I answered.

"Okay then. But please tell me if you get hungry." She said.

"Sure Grandma, but I think I will wait for Mew to be back." I said politely.

"Okay then" She smiled and went back to the kitchen.

MEW'S POV

"Sir, Mr Robert has asked for a meeting tomorrow at 5pm. But you have a meeting with The Builders of the new mall tomorrow. Would you like to meet him? My Secretary Mia said.

Mr Robert is the Owner of a big American Company. He met me last year and is interested to start over a business with me. As said, My company is the leading company but it's not like I just choose anyone for business. So, after observing for a year, I came to the decision on working with Robert.

"I will meet Mr Robert at 5pm tomorrow. Shift my meeting with the Builders at 9pm tomorrow." I said to Mia. She nodded and left my office.

Mia is a skilled worker. She understands my work ethics and is very perfect on it. She has been working in the company for 9 years now. As far as I remember, she got married two years back and has a son. Well, she is a beta. So, I don't really have any problem with her working at the company, and on the other hand she is a very competent secretary.

Today, the gang members informed me that, The other gang, 'The Ricans' are causing ruckus. The grandson of the leader has now taken over him and they are starting to cause trouble. Not like I care. As long as they want to live, I don't think they will bother me. Anyways let's head back home. I looked at my watch and it showed 10:55pm. I am done, so I walked towards my car to head back home.

*******************************************************

HEY DEAR READERS!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING? HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND IN HIGH SPIRITS!

I KNOW I AM VERY VERY VERY LATE ON THE UPDATE, AND I AM EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT IT. MY COLLEGE HAS STARTED LATELY AND I WAS BUSY PREPARING FOR IT.

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE THIS LITTLE AUTHOR! I WILL TRY TO BE FAST ON UPDATES FROM NOW ON, BUT IF I AM LATE PLEASE UNDERSTAND. I WON'T DROP THIS BOOK, NEVER! I MIGHT BE A LITTLE LATE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE SUPER FAST ON UPDATES, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. IF YOU DO, PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT!

SEE YA ON THE WAY!