CHAPTER 7- QUESTIONS

MEW'S POV

After such a big long day, all I needed was this shower to cool myself down. All I did throughout the wedding was to get away from this guy, who is my wife now. "WIFE"? Forget it. Better not think much. I closed the bathroom door behind me. As soon as I was out of the bathroom, I saw Gulf sleeping on the floor. For God sake! Which part of share the room and bed can he not understand? Maybe I should open up his brain and see if the memory part is still intact.

"Do you mind answering which part of 'SHARE' the bed and room you don't understand?" I asked looking at him.

He stood up from the floor avoiding my eyes and started to stare at the floor.

"Listen up! I hate it when people don't answer me when I ask them something. Also, I warn you If you dare to look at anything else when I talk to you or don't reply, you might not end up well. Look at me when I talk to you and answer me when I ask you something. Do you get that?" I shouted at him as my anger rose. I have had enough of his looking here and there when I talk.

He flinched when I shouted at him and lifted his head up immediately and replied.

"I am sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Quit saying sorry and answer my question. Why the hell are you sleeping on the floor? Didn't I say we will share the bed and room? Is it so hard to understand?" I interrupted him. The only thing he does is saying sorry whenever I ask a question. I am really getting annoyed now.

"You did say that. But didn't you also say to maintain a distance?" He answered.

"Distance in the sense not to come close. It's not like we are going to hug each other while sleeping. So, sleep on the bed. Do you understand now?" I said while giving him a annoyed look.

"Yes I understand!" He answered while nodding his head and sitting on the bed.

"Good that you understood. Just go to sleep and let me sleep as well. I have work tomorrow and I have had enough for today." I said to him.

I climbed on my side of the bed and turned off the lights to sleep.

GULF'S POV

I was so happy when Mew said I could sleep on the same bed with him. I could watch him sleep and admire him all I want when he was asleep. Mew turned off the lights and was fast asleep. I turned to his side and his face was visible to me. It was dark in the room but the moonlight came in through the windows and lit the room in a shiny silver light. His face was shining in the light. He was sleeping so peacefully. I could admire him all I want. With every second passing I was falling more for this man in front of my eyes. I still don't know when like started to change to love but if 'LOVE' is the word to describe this longing and fear of separation, then so be it. I will try everything to have my best memories with you Mew. I will try to prepare myself for the day when we separate but maybe before that I will try my best to make us close.

"I Love You Mew. I hope one day you will love me too. Good Night!" I whispered and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning. It was all bright outside and the sun was up. I was still sleepy. I looked around and find that Mew was already gone. I searched for my phone to check the time.

"SHIAA! What the hell? It's 10am? Gulf you idiot! How could you sleep till so late. Mew might be so angry. What the hell do I do now?"

My panic mode was on. How could I wake up this late? I quickly ran to bathroom to take a shower. I took a quick shower and got ready. I forgot that I also had to unpack my stuff. I was about to go out of the room when I heard a knock on the door.

"Sir Gulf! Are you up? It's me Grandma-Nim" I heard Grandma-Nim's voice and asked her to come in.

She came in with a trolley full of food. There was bread, sausages, cornflakes, milk, juice, fruits and many more things including desserts. She placed the trolley near the small table beside the bed. She bowed to me and gave me her sweet smile. I smiled back at her. Seeing her makes me feel at ease somehow. I really wanted to ask many things to her but I didn't know how. She then began to speak,