new members

Faith had to admit, she was excited for the new school year

Faith had to admit, she was excited for the new school year. Not for the assignments and the classes but because of all the friends she made the year prior. She hadn't seen any of them since the last day of school since she spent her whole summer at film camp.

She was walking down the hallway, hoping she'd pass into one of her friends but she didn't see any of them yet. She walked towards her locker and noticed a boy with bright blonde hair at what she figured was his locker about a foot away.

"Faith Hummel!" Faith heard someone yell as she opened her locker. Faith turned her head in the direction she heard her name and was immediately taken aback at JBI and his cameraman standing barely a foot away from her.

"Source say you spent your summer at film camp. Did you happen to make any fun films?" JBI asked, having the microphone pointed towards his mouth before pointing it in Faiths direction.

Faith clenched her jaw. She pushed herself to smile and nodded her head. "I did. Yeah, your mom had a great time by the way." Faith said and Jacobs face fell. "I— Um..." JBI stuttered out before turning to the camera. "There's no way we can cut that out, can we?"

The cameraman, Nick, shook his head and Faith licked her teeth and smiled, leaning towards Jacob. "You're lucky you're not out of film club for saying that." Faith said and Jacobs face paled. Faiths smile was swiped clean from her face, glaring at him. "Now go." She said and JBI started to run, the cameraman staying and continuing to film Faith.

Faith rolled her eyes, watching Jacobs retreating figure as she pointed at Nick. "And take Nick with you!" Faith yelled and Jacob skidded to a stop. He spun around and ran back towards Faith and Nick, grabbing his cameraman's arm.

"Well, don't just stand there! Listen to the woman!" JBI shrieked before pulling Nick away from Faith and down the hall.

Faith watched with a happy smile, crossing her arms. She laughed at the boys before a voice spoke from behind her.

"Is he always like that?" The voice behind her said. Faith jumped. She turned around to see who was talking to her and saw the blonde boy watching her with an amused smile, his locker still closed.

Faith eyebrows rose sarcastically as she pointed her thumb in the direction JBI ran to. "Oh, you haven't met JBI yet?" Faith laughed out as Sam still struggled to open his locker. Faith grabbed the book she needed and closed her locker, leaning on it as she watched the boy sigh.

"You need help?" Faith asked, holding back a small laugh as the boy groaned, running a hand through his hair. "Yeah." He mumbled, handing Faith the small paper with his locker combo.

Faith happily took the paper from the boy, looking back and forth between the paper and the lock. These lockers here suck. Normally, the numbers are off by one. So if your combo has a five in it, it's actually a 6 on the lock." Faith said and as soon as she finished her sentence, she opened the boys locker.