damn it, janet

"So!" Tina cheered, leaning forward on her seat in the choir room, draping her arms around Faith

"So!" Tina cheered, leaning forward on her seat in the choir room, draping her arms around Faith. "Halloween Horror Movie Night Friday, right?"

Faith scoffed out a laugh, leaning her head back so it could rest on Tina's shoulder as she nodded. "Hell yeah." She snickered before turning to Artie, giving him an evil smile.

"This is my year to scare you." Faith taunted, poking Artie's shoulder. Artie quickly slapped Faiths hand away, making Sam laugh, looking between Faith, Artie, Tina and Mike.

"A what?" He asked and Artie smiled, rolling closer to Sam, draping an arm across the blondes shoulders as he nodded to Faith. "Every Halloween since I've been friends with Faith and Tina, we've had a movie night at Faiths house. We'd watch horror movies and during it, Faith will try to scare us. We let Mike start coming last year because he and Matt had nothing to do on Halloween."

"Who's Matt?" Sam asked, his brows furrowed.

"Old glee member. He transferred." Mike answered, nodding his head solemnly as he frowned thinking about his old friend.

"Oh, we'll uh... I'm sorry about Matt." Sam said, giving Mike a sympathetic smile before turning to the other three. "But that movie night sounds really cool!"

"Well, you should come!" Artie offered, a big smile on his face. Sam's eyes immediately widened and he shook his head, laughing. "What? No. I don't want to barge in on your thing!"

Faith gave Sam a reassuring smile, bumping his shoulder with hers. "No! You should come! Plus, I can try and scare you."

Sam scoffed, lookin away from Faith. "I don't get scared."

"It could be an initiation..." Artie gasped, an evil smile on his lips as he twiddled his fingers. "If you don't get scared, you are officially welcomed into the group." Artie taunted in a low, villian-like voice.

Faith turned to Artie at his words, raising her brows at him. "Artie, you get scared!"

Artie immediately whipped his head to Faith, not liking that she was ruining his street cred by the second. Before he could say anything else to Faith, Mr. Schue walked in with a big smile,

"Great news, guys. I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical." Mr. Schue announced.

Rachel let out a loud gasp, making Faith jump, thinking something was wrong. When she turned to Rachel, she saw her head tilted up and her eyes closed as she muttered. "Oh, please be Evita, please be Evita..."

Faith quickly mimicked Rachel's stance, facing the air with her eyes closed. "Please don't be whatever Rachel wants. Please don't be whatever Rachel wants." Faith whispered. Since her eyes were closed, she couldn't see Rachel turn to her with a glare.

"Rocky Horror!" Mr. Schue yelled. Faith's eyes flew open in shock. Rachel instantly raised her hand. "Mr. Schue? While I admire your choice of the groundbreaking '70s musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?"