the britney confidence

"All right, who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?" Mr

"All right, who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?" Mr. Schue said happily, clapping his hands together as he looked over his students.

"He discovered America." Brittany answered. Faith turned to her from the other side of the room, her brows furrowed but what surprised her even more was when her eyes fell on Finn nodding along with her. She was filming the class on a little camcorder and pointed the camera at them as Mr. Schue shook off Finns nod Brittany's answers, pointing at Finn.

"Close. He did write an iconic chart topper: 'Sailing.'" Mr. Schue said and Kurt groaned, shaking his head. "I have a bad feeling about this lesson." He mumbled. Mr. Schue walked towards the piano, grabbing a stack of papers before turning around and walking back towards the students.

"Now some people think of the term 'Easy Listening' as a bad thing. But I'm going to let this music speak for itself." Mr. Schue said as he handed out the papers, Faith realizing it was lyrics once she got hers. When he saw Faith filming, he groaned.

"Faith I told you. You cant film in here." Mr. Schue said and Faith kept her eyes on her teacher through the camera, shaking her head.

"I got every students approval to film which is a lot more than JBI has ever done. Plus, this will be your evidence to saying you say you knew me once I'm a famous director." Faith said, looking up from the camera and to Mr. Schue with a cocky smile.

Ever since Faith was little, she's had a fascination with film and cameras and for her tenth birthday, her dad got her a camcorder. Now, she films little moments that she thinks will be something big to her later in her life and one of those things is the glee club.

"How could you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like a hundred miles apart." Finn questioned after reading over the lyrics. Faith shook off Finns question, reading the song herself as Kurt raised his hand.

"Mr. Schue? If I may." Kurt asked and Mr. Schue smiled, gesturing him to stand. Kurt shot out of his seat, keeping his eyes on the teacher.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week on this silky smooth Adult Contemporary, it's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to." Kurt said and Faith looked up from the paper. She grabbed her camera and started to film Kurt, wanting to know where he was going with his comment.

"However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled to over five members. The ardent demand: That this week, at the fall homecoming assembly, the McKinley High School Glee Club performs a number by... Wait for it..." Kurt said and this time, everyone turned to him, wanting to know who he was going to say.

"Ms. Britney Spears." Kurt said and everyone let out their "ohhhs" and "ahhhs", all of them really liking the idea of Britney week.

"Spears, Spears, yeah." Artie said and Tina turned to Faith, grabbing her arms and shaking her. Tina turned to Faiths camera and smiled crazily, screaming right into it in excitement.