panic and riots

Faith wasn't paying attention to what Mr

Faith wasn't paying attention to what Mr. Schue was saying about Christopher Cross, too busy indulged in her game of Blackjack with Mike, Tina and Puck. She was winning and Puck was set on the belief that she's cheating.

"I would just like to say that from now on, I demand to have every solo in Glee Club." Brittany blurted, catching the fours attention. Faith did a double take. Since her back was to Brittany because of the game, she turned all the way around to look at the blonde with a confused look.

"What?" Faith asked and Brittany turned her head to Faith, shrugging nonchalantly. "When I had my teeth cleaned, I had the most amazing Britney Spears fantasy. I sang and danced better than her. Now I realize what a powerful woman I truly am." Brittany said in a dreamy manner, Santana nodding along beside her.

"I went with her, and I had a Britney fantasy, too. Although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not really sure how our fantasies combined. That doesn't make any sense." Santana said, her brows furrowed in confusion.

Kurt let out a triumphant huff, turning to Mr. Schue as he pointed at Santana and Brittany. "See, Mr. Shue? I told you. Britney Spears busted our Brit out of her everyday, fragmented haze of confusion and gave her the confidence to step up and perform."

"I'm more talented than all of you. I see that clearly now." Brittany blurted. Everyone turned to her, Rachel looking at her with an angry look while Faith held back a laugh, everyone else watched Brittany in confusion.

"It's Brittany, bitch." Brittany shrugged out, pulling Mr. Schue's last straw.

"Guys, we're not doing Britney Spears, and that's that!" Mr. Schue yelled and Faiths rolled her eyes.

"You could at least take Kurt's request into consideration!" Faith snapped. Mr. Schue's eyes widened at someone talking back. All the students turned to Faith, some amused and some worried.

"I mean, we always perform who you like and, yes we do complain, but we take one for the team and perform that artist anyway! It's only fair you show us the same respect." Faith shouted, her hand out to gesture to Kurt.

Kurt smiled, glad Faith was in his side. He raised his hand, readjusted himself in his seat and nodded.

"Faith's right. You're letting your own personal issues get in the way of something that we are all telling you we really want to do." Kurt said as the whole class started let out strings of agreements as Kurt continued. "I mean, this club regularly pays tribute to pop culture, and Britney Spears is pop culture! To suggest otherwise is heretical!"

"Kurt, I'm done talking about this!" Mr. Schue said, his voice low in annoyance.

"Geez! Let loose a little, would you?! Stop being so frickin' uptight all the time!" Kurt screamed and everyone froze. Mr. Schue looked and Kurt in shock. As everyone started to pack up because class was over, Mr. Schue shook his head.