holliday

Faith Hummel walked into class with big smile on her face

Faith Hummel walked into class with big smile on her face. She was ecstatic when she heard from Kurt that Mr. Schue would be absent.

She walked into the choir room with Finn and had pep in her step and a big smile on her face. Faith noticed Puck on his hands and knees, buttering the floor and she quickly walked away from him so she wouldn't slip as Finn walked towards him, his brows furrowed.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Finn asked as Faith walked towards Sam to sit with him in the second row. It was a different spot than usual, but she didn't mind. By the looks of it, everyone was in different spots.

"Kurt got us a substitute, so I'm buttering the floor." Finn explained and Santana giggled. "Hey, Gigantor!" She yelled and Finn turned to her.

"We're all gonna swap names!" Santana squealed like an excited little kid. Faith smiled at the plan, ready to take any name available even if it was one that didn't fit her at all.

Rachel bursted into the room, pouting like a confused child. "Did I hear something about a substitu—" Rachel's words were cut off by a small yelp as she slipped on the buttered floor.

The whole room erupted in laughs as she quickly got up, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Yes! It works!" Puck yelled, congratulating himself as Rachel fixed her hair. She turned to Puck and glared at him before turning to the rest of the class. "Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent."

As Rachel walked towards the seats, the glee club's substitute walked into the room. Everyone's eyes were glued to her and she got closer and closer to the buttered portion of the floor.

Then she started to glide across the floor.

Everyone gasped and Artie leaned back in his wheelchair, looking at the woman in absolute shock. "Oh, What da hell?" He whispered.

Their sub, a very pretty blonde woman, stood before them with a sweet smile on her face. "Hola, clase. Nothing says bienvenidos quite like a buttered floor." She said as Kurt started to walk in late. The substitutes words must not have registered for Kurt because he walked right into the butter and slipped like Rachel did.

Faiths hand went to her mouth to cover her laugh as the sub looked around at all of her new students. "Let's start with some introductions. My name is Holly Holliday. What's yours?"

Immediately, everyone started to name names of other glee club members.

"I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team." Puck said, mocking Finn's voice. Finn glared at Puck, but before he could imitate him back, Santana was starting her impression.

"I'm Rachel Berry- his loud, loud girlfriend." Santana said in an emotionless tone as she twirled a strand of her hair in her fingers. Rachel leaned forward in her seat so she could see Santana since they were in the same row with a dropped jaw.