COMING SOON!

Hi guys! :D 

I have the first chapter of this story all set and ready to go for you, however first off I REALLY  need to finish some of my other stories.

I really can't wait to bring Steve and Mo back to you guys so as you can see where they are now, and what happened after that ending in 'America's Sweetheart'. 

What I will say is that we will be covering some PTSD in this so just a little warning for you before go ahead and start the story. 

I've been pondering on whether to release this book, however there is lots to play with so why not?! Mo Carter was my first ever OC, long before my Wattpad even existed so I wouldn't really want to keep her my drafts section for too long! Plus her story is only really just beginning. 

Before Chapter 1 gets published i'm hoping to finish 'Obedience' and 'Redbanks' for you. However if you know me well by now, then you'll know that this could just be published at any time! I always get so excited to share new stories with you it's hard to just keep them in my drafts sometimes! 

Lastly, thank you for all your comments, votes and just reading in general. There's lots more to come, but for now I appreciate you all taking the time to check out my work ;) I love answering your comments and getting to know you all :D 

Gee