"Koi isn't a Name!"

"Roman! Get back here!" Stephanie yells from her office as Roman storms out, door slamming against the wall behind him.

"Roman, you need a new assistant and you know it!" Shouts Steph as she chases after him, papers in hand.

Roman doesn't reply but picks up the pace hopping he can out walk her heels and get some peace.

"Roman you take one more step and im cancelling your next match and by default Brock Lesnar will be crowned champion."

Reigns stops and slowly turns around, glaring at Stephanie with eyes that could kill.

"You wouldn't dare" he growls under his breath.

"Try me." Steph says with a smug look. "You are consistently late to almost every scheduled event, photoshoot, promo deal and even training. You're not getting enough sleep, you're dehydrated and when was the last time u ate a decent, cooked meal?" 

Roman shifted and looked away. He crossed his arms and tilted his head back. His way of answering the question without actually answering the question. 

"Exactly!" Steph urged. "You cant do everything yourself. Your burning yourself into the ground, you need someone to help out, keep you on track and most importantly, on schedule. This is your career Reigns. not some little hobby u don't have to take seriously."

"Exactly" Roman finally says "Its MY career. I make the decisions. I decide if I want someone constantly bugging me and telling me what to do as if im a child. And I don't. You Know I dont."

Steph sighs and looks at the floor. Hands on her hips. "Unfortunately for you. you don't have a choice Roman. Here" She hand him the papers she's been carrying. "Iv already picked someone out that will best suit your personality and lifestyle habits. And she looks great on camera so there wont be any media issues if you have to attend events together or get caught by paparazzi."

Steph looks at Roman semi sympathetically. "I know this isn't what you want but its what you need. Not everything about this job is glits and glamour. you have appearances you need to do and deals you need to follow through on. your schedule needs to be organised and monitored and you cant be the one to do it all."

Roman just sighs a low breath and looks at the papers that were handed to him. "Koi?" he says in a mocking tone. "She's called Koi?"

"Yes" Steph replies. "There an issue?"

"Koi's not a name" he scoffed.

"she's from England, she's 28 and she'll be at your place tomorrow morning to spend the day with you" Steph says.

"To spend the day with me?" Roman says slowly, looking up from the papers he was examining.

"Yes to spend the day with you" Steph replies "She's going to be spending almost every day with you fo countless hours. it important you get to know each other and form a bond of some sort before you work together. so your able to work in synch without any problems"

Roman groans and turns his lip up. "And what exactly are we meant to do?" he asks.

"Whatever you want" Steph replies whilst turning around to head back to her office leaving Roman stood in the corridor annoyed and tiered.

"She'll be there for 8" she calls out before closing her office door.

Roman looks back down at the papers before turning around, chucking them in the bin and walking away.

"Great" he though to himself "Now Im going to have some random English woman with a stupid name in my house all day tomorrow. id rather be hitting the gym than 'meeting my assistant'"

He pulls a face and makes his way home so he can prepare for tomorrow.