Since i was 13

There i sat, opposite this hunk of a man watching him brew in his frustrations and i try to drink the hangover from yesterday away. I ordered some loaded fries for the table and immediately dig in when they arrive.

"You not going to eat?" I ask as Roman just stares blankly ahead, past me and into space. He picks up two chips and eats them but makes no attempt to take any more. "You're gonna need to eat more than that, these American sized portions are ridiculous. This is meant to be a small, this is basically a large back home!" I chuckle trying to lighten the mood.

Roman shifts his eyes to focus on mine and he cradles his drink in front of him. "Im sorry you had to deal with that earlier, and im sorry for whats going to follow if they release it. Im going to speak to my PR team and managers to try and get that segment cut out, try make a deal to go back and finish the episode tomorrow if they do." He sighs heavily and runs his huge hand down the front of his face and through his beard. 

"Its okay don't worry, i knew coming into this job that i would eventually have to face some kind of controversy, your not the first celeb ive worked for remember" I smile sympathetically before finishing of my drink and raising my hand to get a waiters attention for another one.

"You might have had to face relationship allegations but those guys blatant racism and sexism isnt a joke. Im sorry"

"Again Roman, its not the first time. Racism is very present in England too you know, its just disguised well. You have nothing to apologise for, in fact, thankyou" Romans face twisted to a confused look as i spoke "Thankyou for standing up for me and not entertaining them. I really appreciate it."

Romans head dropped as he let out another big sigh. "You dont have to thank me for that its bare minimum" He looks back up to me and smiles quickly before dropping back into his cold expression. 

My phone begins to ring breaking the moment we were sharing. "Oh shit its Eddie" a say with a mouth full of fries

"Why is he calling you?" Roman asks bluntly with a scowl on his face and ice in his voice.

"I said id go get food with him later today, Hi Eddie you alright?" 

"Hola senorita, the sun is out today, you must be smiling to make the gods this happy" He cheesyly flirts.

I cants help but giggle a little and blush. Hes so cheesy but i love receiving compliments like that "I can't lie Eddie ive had a bit of a hectic day so far and forgot we were meeting"

"Don't tell me you're cancelling on me mi amore, dont break my heart on such a beautiful day"

"No im not dont worry, im just letting you know im not at the address i sent you, im at a cute little food and bar place not to too far away right now.

"A bar? Are you really cheating on me so soon" he chuckled "Who is he, wait dont tell me i cant take it"

I let out a laugh as he spoke "No im not cheating, im here with Roman, are you already on your way?"

"Wow i guess i have some powerful competition then dont I. Im at the address you sent already, whats the bar called ill be there in 5" 

"Ill text it to you, see you soon" I smile to myself as i hang up the phone and text Eddie the address. Once my phone makes that familiar swoosh to say the text is sent i look back up and notice Roman...

He looks as if the devil took over his body and is planning on eating me whole. His eyes a flame and his face indescribable. And yet he doesn't utter a word, he simply stares into my soul as if he has a knife and fork in his hands and is waiting to devour it.

"I'm sorry i didn't even ask you, i just made plans with Eddie this morning and was meant to meet him after the interview. Its okay for him to join us right?" I ask hesitantly.

Roman takes a deep breath an and sits up from hes previous hunched over position. As he straightens his back i can help but feel intimidated a little, his strong muscles, cold attitude and devilish energy. Intimidated. Thats what im feeling, so why am i getting butterflies. Why is my core whispering differently. Is Roman jealous im hanging out with Eddie or is he actually upset and found what i did very rude. I can't read him. But his eyes wont leave mine. Is it hot in here? why am i so hot. AM I BLUSHING?!! He looks like he could kill me right now and im blushing?? 

I sit there opposite him, unwilling to break eye contact first but to my demise the waiter comes over with the drink i ordered and im forced to look away and thank them. I take my drink but when i look back, Roman hadn't moved. He was still staring at me with a fire in his eyes. Is it a fire of hatred or jealousy i cant figure it out and all its doing is making me more and more flustered.

"I want you home tonight" He finally speaks. I look at him slightly confused 

"Do we have something on I've forgot about?" I ask innocently 

"No" He states. I take a shallow breath about to reply before i feel a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist "Hola mi hermosa dama" he coos into my ear before planting a gentle kiss on my cheek. As much as i try, i cant help but smile and blush "Hi Eddie, sorry again i didn't mean to forget about you" i say as tear my eyes from Romans and turn to look up at Eddie

"Don't worry mi amor, ill have to make it a point to make sure u never forget about me again" Hi winks at me before stealing my drink. "Whats your poison then? I thought you were hung over? After how much you drank last night im surprised you even alive and walking today" He chuckles before taking a swig of my cider 

"I'm British Eddie, ive been drinking since i was 13" I laugh before looking back at Roman who's energy is just as fowl as before, if not worse now Eddie has arrived.

"13?? Whos serving a 13 year old alcohol?" He laughs 

"We got someone else to buy a few bottles of vodka and tequila and drank in a field or an abandoned building till morning" I chuckle at the memories, or lack there of " then we'd get about 2 hours of sleep and stumble into school the still drunk"

"And you managed to graduate like that?" Eddie asks amused and shocked.

"English schools are different, you dont have to graduate, just do well in your exams and even if you dont its not end all be all, i turned out alright anyways" I smile

"More than alright hermosa" He winks at me. Roman abruptly stands up, dramatically scraping his chair on the floor as he does and pulls my attention from Eddie back to him immediately.

"Remember" His voice deep and powerful "tonight" he demands and starts to walk away before i could say anything in response.

"Someones not having a good day ey" Eddie remarks before taking another swig from my drink and standing up himself. "Come on gorgeous i have a spot in mind for us" his voice smooth, he holds out his hand for me to take.

I quickly take another couple loaded fries and take his hand.

.

.

.

.

.

sorryyyy:)))) Im going to try writing more so this story should have more updates soon. And yes i know what you're all here for. More smut will be coming soon dw haha