Safety in Numbers

The next 2 weeks as Roman's new assistant were beyond hectic. Someone had leaked photos of Roman taking a shower at some point and we had the job of damage control, tracking down who took them and also taking them to court. All while keeping it out of the public.

Thankfully we found out exactly who took them. It was a young, unknown paparazzi trying to get famous. He'd been stalking Roman for weeks and eventually managed to plant a spy camera in the showers of the gym he goes to. 'Thank god it wasn't the shower in his office' I joke to myself.

The pictures were found and removed from the internet fairly quickly and when the story did get out and started spreading like wildfire, the pictures were already gone, and no-one was able to find and share them about. It was a ridiculously close call, and we were very very lucky to have been made aware of it so quickly. The only downside, my schedule has been so full I haven't taken a day off since it all started. Pulling all nighters, no weekends off, it's been hell. And to add salt to injury, me and Roman haven't even mentioned what happened between us in the shower since it happened.

Today we were called into a meeting by Steph about upping security and offering round the clock bodyguards to Roman for a few months. We also talked about his legal team and court dates so we could prosecute the guy that took the photos. It's safe to say he won't ever be taking photos of celebrities again. The meeting was at 8:30am and didn't end until 11am so it was safe to say that all of us were worn out afterwards.

"Oh, before we end this meeting" Steph begins "Koi, I'd like for you to stay at Romans from now on rather than your hotel. The stalker likely followed you in order to get too Roman and it helps protect the both of you from being alone for a while. If you have any objections, you may speak to me privately, but this is the best option for the both of you. Safety in numbers. I've already discussed with the security team, and it won't be possible to have 24/7 security so having you stay together will mean that you're both going to have each other's security. There are going to be a lot of fans and haters taking this media coverage as an opportunity to jump on the stalker band waggon for a while, so for the time being please keep a low profile and only leave the house when necessary, like for work and food." 

I didn't even blink. I have to LIVE with Roman now???? This was not in my contract. I didn't even have a chance to reply before everyone started to get up and file out of the meeting room.

"I guess I'm taking you home now then" Roman grinned down at me. I was still sat with my mouth open slightly in shock. I look up at his outstretched hand and reach up to take it out of instinct. He pulls me up and wraps his arm around my waist and started to guide me out of the room.  Before he opens the door, he bends down and whispers into my ear "Thank you for your help these past weeks. I've really appreciated it". His warm breath makes me shiver but his sincerity makes me blush and smile a little. He reaches to open the door. 

"Oh, and btw. I'm having friends over tonight so make sure all your stuff is moved in before they arrive. and keep the place clean." he grunts coldly. The warm compassion from his voice completely gone. His arm no longer around my waist, he walks off leaving me alone in the meeting room.

'What the fuck is even happening right now' I whisper to myself.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

Okay i high key have a MASSIVE crush on Edde Guerrero (May he rest in Peace) so would anyone be mad if we pretended he was still with us and turned this into a love triangle? If ur mad, then stfu coz its gonna happen anyways haha ;)