Bridal Style

I groan and roll around the soft sheets that cover me. My throat is sore and my head is pounding. What the fuck is that loud noise. I immediately shoot up once I realise I'm conscious. 

Was that all a damn dream??? Of course, Koi's not gonna get that lucky in life. I search the bed for the intrusive noise that's penetrating my head. My phone, someone's calling me. Roman? I answer the phone not really processing life properly yet. "Hello?" I say groggy and croaky. 

"Morning, sleep well?"

"Joe? Hey, yh i guess so" My mind immediately reminisces to the dream I was so rudely interrupted from.

"Good, you've got 2 hours before the shoot later today and i need to know my schedule for the rest of the week, think you can get here in time?"

"Joe the shoot isn't till 2 in the afternoon we should be fine"

"I know it is, why do you think I called you. There's a smoothie in the fridge for you, see you soon"

Before i can even respond he hangs up the phone. I look at my lock screen to see if ive missed any other calls. "12 IN THE AFTERNOON??!!" Oh my god ive slept in, Ive majorly slept in. Who the fuck let me sleep this long? I shoot up out the bad only to be humbled immediately by the pounding in my head. God i need to stop drinking.

Okay Koi game plan. The shoot is about 30 min drive from here, quick cold shower and some painkillers to get me going, grab the smoothie for on the way and take my laptop to check over todays schedule in the taxi over, no way am i driving feeling like this.

I pick out a casual graphic T and shorts, no heels today, not a chance. I put some bracelets and necklaces on to make sure i don't look homeless and tie my locs in a messy half up half down style  

 I put some bracelets and necklaces on to make sure i don't look homeless and tie my locs in a messy half up half down style  

I send Joe a text on the way over while im in the taxi

"hey, i'm so sorry i slept in that's so unprofessional of me. I'm on my way over now should be about 20 - 30 mins. Thankyou for the smoothie i really needed it :)"

"No problem, see you soon" he responded almost immediately 

Just before i shut off my phone i get a text from an unsaved number.

"Hey Chika its Eddie, i had a really good night last night im sad it had to end. Im assuming your hung over today, u had a little bit too much to drink haha, fancy meeting for some lunch a little later on? My treat x "

I dont remember giving him my number last night, god i must have been drinking for england last night. Food later does sound good tho, I really need something greasy to sort this hangover out.

"Hey Eddie, i had a great night too, what i can remember of it anyways i don't even remember the night ending haha. Food later sounds fantastic i need a good burger today if you know anywhere. Im at a shoot with Roman until about 4 if you want to meet after x"