Meeting Roman

Romans House ^^

Romans House ^^

Koi's POV:

I pull up to Mr Reigns house at 7:50. I wanted to make sure I was on time to  set off early and grabbed a coffee on the way. His house was breathtaking. I sat in the car for a minute just to take it all in. Ive never been well off growing up and since starting my work as an assistant for many different celebs ive always been tight with my money despite the incredible pay. Habits are hard to break especially when they involve money. ill splash out on clothes but only because of my profession. I need to look presentable. But ive never lived anywhere that comes close to something like this.

I take a breath and start to get out the car before I have tome to let my anxiety kick in. I step out onto the gravel drive and make my way to the marble steps that lead up the house. I feel so out of place right now. I take a deep breath and knock on the giant doors.

Roman opens the doors and stares at me. I stare back. I couldn't help it. he was gorgeous and intimidating and those two put together just made me draw a blank. I take a small step back and introduce myself.

"Good morning you must be Mr Reigns. My name is Koi i'm your new assistant, its a pleasure to meet you" I extend my hand for him to shake but he just looks at it and looks back at me. He stares into my eyes then slowly looks me up and down taking in my features.

"Hey im Joe" he finally says in a deep husky voice. A voice that really captures you and caresses your ears. Pulling you in making you want to hear more. Listen to everything he has to say.

He finally takes a step back and gestures for me to come in. "Welcome" he sighs as he closes the door behind me. "Make yourself at home".

"Thankyou" I reply, setting my bag down on the counter and turning to face him. 

"I know Steph mentioned that you did want as assistant" I start. "But im here to help you with your schedule so your not so overwhelmed all the time. And I can help organise your days so you can actually have some time off without missing anything important" I smile, hoping that he's not going to be as grumpy and cold as Steph warned me about.

"Your right I don't want an assistant" he says in his low voice. "Steph is making us spend the day together this isn't my choice" he says impatiently. He looks at me expectantly as if he wants me to say something like 'me too I don't want to be here i'm gonna just go home bye'. But that isn't happening. This is the best paying job i've had yet, i'm not passing this one up just coz some wrestler is grumpy and wants to be alone.

"So do you have anything planned for the day that you want to do? Or do you just want to see where things go?" I ask as I lean against the countertop. The countertop was quite high up, came almost to my lower chest but then again im only 5'5 so most things are a little taller for me. Roman on the other hand was like a tower. 6'2, body like concrete, arms folded looking down on me quite literally. I felt tiny, as if I was 3 foot. I wasnt going to allow my nerves to show and I certainly wasn't going to show I was intimidated by him.

"No plans. This is my first day off in a while so I dont exactly want to go out" he says making his way passed me and into the kitchen. I follow close behind. "You want a drink?" he asks "No im okay thankyou I brought some water with me" I reply. He nods and opens the fridge to pull out a beer. he cracks it open on the countertop ledge and closes the fridge. he takes a swig and looks at me. I smile but he doesnt smile back. "I need to do some shopping" he finally says as the leans back and relaxes a little.

"Okay not a problem" I begin " We can make a list and drive down to the shops. Do you know what you need?" I ask as I pull out my phone to start making a list in my notes.

"Beer" he says. I give it a couple seconds and look up at him. "Is that it?" I ask

"All I can think off" he says kind of impatiently.

"Okay well do you have anything in your fridge me can cook for dinner later?"

"I was just going to order something" he sighs looking around as if I wanted to find someone else to talk to. 

"Okay well how about I choose a meal and make a list of what we need and well have some proper food later?" I try convince him.

"Okay" he grumbles and takes another sip of his beer.

We make a list of what we need and head to town to get the shopping.

We walk round the giant super market together, him pushing the trolly whilst I find what we need, crossing things off the list as I go.

"So what brings you to America miss England?" Roman asks.

"You" I reply turning to smile at him. I give him a playful wink and turn back around.

"Me?" he asks, a little bit of surprise in his voice.

"Yh. Iv never been before actually. its so different. Ive been working as a celeb assistant for a few years now and built a bit of a name for myself. Steph and her team reached out to me a few weeks ago after a recommendation from someone about me. So obviously I said yes, packed my bags and flew over" I reply as I grab some big steaks out of the fridge section.

Roman looked at me with kind of a shocked expression. "You flew to a different country just to be my assistant?" 

I spin on my heals and lean over the front of the trolly so I could look at him. "I did indeed" I smile, placing the steaks into the trolly before turning back around and walking on.

"You bring a bikini?" Roman asks

I stumble over my feet a little at that question. "A bikini?" I ask quite surprised

"Thats what I said" Roman huffed

"Um yh. I dont have it with me though. Didn't think id need it at yours" I say, looking at him with a confused expression"

"Take the trolly" he says pushing the trolly to me and walking off

"Why where are u going?" I call to him.

He didn't answer he just kept walking away. I contemplate walking after him but decided to finish the shopping instead.

I didn't see him again until I reached the car where I found him sitting in the drivers side with the engine already on.

"Well thanks for the help" I exclaim. Giving him a slightly angry look.

"God how rude can one person be" I think to myself as I put the shopping in the back and get in the car. I notice a little shopping bag on the floor in the passengers side by my feet and turn to ask him what was in it. 

"A bikini" He replied as he pulled out the car park and started to head home.

"A bikini??" I exclaim extremely surprised.

"Thats what I said" he replies again

"What for?" I ask

"For the hot tub" he says giving me a quick glance.

I feel myself begin to blush and I shift in my seat a little. the though of him topless, water dripping off his huge muscles. his trunks hugging him in all the right places. I grow hot.

"Stop it Koi" I whisper to myself under my breath. I know I shouldn't be thinking those things. Roman is my employer. I cant be having those thoughts about him. I have to stay professional. but that image stayed tucked in the back of my mind for the rest of the car ride home and for some reason I had a bad feeling that Roman knew what I was thinking about. he had a little smirk on his face for a second when I looked up at him. 

We stayed mostly quite for the rest of the ride back to his.