Join me?

Shocked wasn't the right word. Intimidated, stunned, turned on? I was blank. His words echo around my head, his warm breath still heavy on my neck. The blood rushing to my cheeks and his hand still firm around my waist. "Don't make me repeat myself  Koi," he said in a hushed voice. God, hearing him say my name like that was better than I imagined, and yes, I've been imagining it. 

Roman's other hand slowly traced its way up my arm and landed on my shoulder, and began feeling very, very heavy. He was pushing me down with his hand. "Hurry up Koi we don't have all day, I need a shower. Now on your knees for me". With those last words, it was like my knees had  a mind of their own. i obeyed and slowly dropped to my knees. I looked up to the sight in front of me.  He was like a god. His huge muscular arms, tight chest and bulging veins. And i was being made to take this mans trousers off, i was in awe and i couldn't manage to get a single word out.

"What's wrong princess? Do you not want to be my assistant?" his low growling voice finding its way to vibrate my soul.  All I could do is nod my head and and mutter a broken "Yeah, I... I do"

"Then do your job" He smiled a sadistic smile. My eyes lowered to his crotch, his bulge pressing out through is black trousers, the pressure on his zip making it look like it was going to burst open. Roman staring down at me the whole time, refusing to remove his eyes from me. I slowly reached up, my hands hesitating at his waist line. I looked up and locked eyes with Roman, expecting him to tell me to stop, to call his bluff and tell me he was joking. But all he did was raise his hands to his hips and slimed a lust filled, sadistic type smile.

I slowly moved my hands and gently placed my fingertips on his trouser button, glancing up at him again as he watched my every move. His face was now cold and blank. no more smile. He was serious about this. He genuinely wanted me to take off his trousers. I gently undid his button and my fingers made their way to his zip. The palms of my hands gently caressing his bulge making it throb slightly. To say i was wet was an understatement.

I undid his zip and his throbbing bulge slowly fell out with it, but still contained by his grey underwear. There was a small circle that was slightly darker, where i can only presume, his precum was dripping out onto. I could see the definition of his veins through the thin material. He was huge. He was Thick and long and i just wanted him in me right there and then. I could feel how wet i was when i shifted on my knees. I've never had a man make me this horny in my life.

"You haven't finished your job" He whispered. His deep voice felt like it was teasing my pussy. 

I looked up again. The lust in his eyes was pouring down on to me, and I could feel his bulge throb against my hand again. His hand fell to my chin as he raised my head and pulled me forward slightly. My lips now a breath away from his bulge. "Finish your job princess" he rumbled. My hands raised to his waistline and grabbed his trousers at his hips and i began slowly pulling them down until they were off his feet. As I raised back up on my knees i could see his bulge and everything that came with it. The only thing between it and me was his thin grey boxers. i Could see every twitch, every throb. The darker patch had gotten slightly bigger.

Romans hand slid to the back of my head and the other cupped my chin to make me look at him. "Good girl. See that wasn't that bad was it?" He looked at me expectantly so I shook me head no. "Now im gonna go have a shower and sort out my little friend here, but if you want to earn some brownie points in my good book, feel free to join me" He winked and slowly let go of my head, he went to take a step back but purposely brushed his dick on my lips first. I couldn't help but slightly lean forward as he began to pull away, he noticed and chuckled slightly before disappearing through the door at the back of the room. I stayed on my knees on the floor. unable to figure out what i was thinking, so many thoughts were rushing through my head all at once and i couldn't grab hold of one. 

I look over to the door he walked through to shower. He wants me to join him. But he's my boss, I shouldn't. But I also shouldn't have just taken off his trousers for him. I slowly make my way to my feet again, facing the door he went through. I bit my lip and stay still. 

Should i join him? Do i want to join him? What a stupid question of course i want to. But should i? Hes my boss. What would this mean. Before i can answer any of the questions im asking myself there was a loud know at the door to his room.