"Your first job..."

The next morning was a very early start. I was at Roman's house at 7 am and driving him to the gym at 7:15. While Roman worked out I decided to go grab breakfast somewhere close by and a much-needed coffee. An hour passes by pretty quickly. It was a beautiful day, warm sun and fresh morning air, almost made me want to be a morning person. 

I go back to pick Roman up and drive him to one of the many wrestle mania buildings around the country. Today was my first day and my nerves had finally decided to kick in. 

"Would you stop tapping your finger please" Roman eventually said. Annoyance lacing his voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize I was" I replied and shifted in my seat.

"Are you nervous?" He asked. His voice had softened and when I glanced over his eyes looked almost calming and sympathetic.

"Starting to be yh" I say with an awkward laugh.

"Don't be you'll be fine" He gave me a quick smile. It was gorgeous, he was gorgeous. His smile was perfect. It was quick but it was perfect which made me a billion times more nervous than before.

Roman flicked the radio on and we didn't say much else to each other on the way, other than some directions and telling me where I could park.

When we arrived and stood outside the building is when my nerves really decided to take action, and Roman could tell.

"Hey you're gonna be okay" he whispered to me as he leaned down close to my face. "Your my assistant remember, you only have to do what I tell you to do, got it?" he stated with a deep smirk. His eyes had a dark, lust-like glow to them. 

I nod my head unable to tear my eyes away from his.

He took my chin with his thumb and finger "You do what I tell you to when I tell you. You understand?" He asked again. My caramel cheeks are now completely red. "I understand" I whisper back.

"Good girl" He whispered with a wink. I was too shocked to respond. "Good girl?? I could listen to him call me a good girl all day if I could but he's my boss. I thought he didn't want an assistant in the first place. My head was racing with all types of thoughts, a majority of which I could be fired for if anyone could read my mind. Suddenly I feel a strong arm slither around my waist and start guiding me into the building. 

Roman didn't even attempt to remove his arm when we got in. In fact, his grip became tighter, pulling me closer when we bumped into his cousins, and he began introducing me.

"Hey Uce what's going on?" Jay said happily as he gave his cousin a fist bump 

"How u doin man, who's this?" Jimmy asked after giving him a quick man hug.

"Yh I'm doing good man, this is Koi, she's my new assistant" he replied as he gestured toward me with his other hand.

"Hi its a pleasure to meet you" I smile as I offer my hand forward for a hand shake.

"Hey Koi its nice to meet you" says Jimmy as he shakes my hand

"I like the name, I've not heard that one before" Jay says as he shakes my hand as well.

"Thankyou" I blush. 

Roman pulls me in a little more and his grip began to hurt me a little. "We're a bit busy right now boys so ill catch up with you later" He begins as he starts to walk away, pulling me along with him. The twins quickly say their goodbyes.

"Hope to see you around Koi" Jimmy shouts as we walk away which made Roman pic up his pace.

He walked us to is private room and locked the door behind us. His grip still firm around my waist.

"You okay Roman?" I ask as i try to shift to make him let go. which he didn't. "You're hurting me a little" i say as he looks down at me.

He looked down at me starting me directly in the eyes and squeezed me slightly again before he let go of me.

"What was all that about?" I ask as i rub my side.

"Sorry" he replied and then began to undress in front of me.

My face goes bright red and i turn around before he had fully taken his top off. "Do you want me to wait outside?" I ask embarrassed.

"No" he simply replied. I hear him unbuckle his belt. I refuse to let my mind go anywhere unprofessional this time. I need to get a grip. "Iv got a job for you actually". He closes the distance between us, puts his hand on my shoulder and guides me to a table in the corner. "I need you to sort my time table out so i can have this weekend off".

"Yh okay not a problem". I rest my elbows on the table while still standing and he slides an ipad my way. Roman leans one arm on the table and leans over my shoulder as i get to work. His chest resting on my shoulder almost.  "I know how to work an ipad" i joke as i look up at him. Our faces so close i can feel his warm breath as he breaths out. Roman just grunts in response and turns away. I hear him begin to undress again,  the sound of his belt being unbuckled . I couldn't help myself i had to turn around, i had to see him. A quick glance then get back to my work. I turn my head slightly to try get a glimpse and to my shock he's facing directly at me, staring right at me. I quickly whip my head back around and stare at the ipad as if its the only thing im allowed to look at, my face bright red and my mind racing.

"Come here". The deep voice behind me rumbles through my chest. "What?" i respond but still not turning back around. 

"I said, Come here". I didn't know what to do, i was frozen with shock and embarrassment after being caught trying to sneak a look at my boss getting undressed. I hear footsteps slowly getting closer behind me and suddenly feel his soft skin pressed against my back. "Turn around" he whispered into my ear, shivers shooting down my spine like electricity. I slowly turn and im met with shirtless Roman towering over me, so close out chests are touching.

"Your going to be my assistant moving forward" he began, a stern, blank look on his face. "Im going to need you to prove that i can trust you to do what i need you to do. My trust does not come easy, and your going to have to prove yourself to me over the next couple of weeks. Is that understood?". The whole time he was looking deep into my eyes not allowing me to look anywhere else. My mind was completely blank, my mouth dry.  Roman bent down further and slipped his hand onto my waist. "I said. Is that understood?". "Yes sir" i eventually managed whisper out.

A evil, lust-filled smirk covered his face and he squeezed my waist harder pulling me in so our waists were connected and so i could feel his bulge pressing out. "Your first job" he started, slightly pulling away from me but still making sure we were touching. "we'll start small, since its your firs day". He leaned in, his lips grazing my ear, breath hot on my neck making me let out a very faint, quiet moan. "Take off my trousers for me".

.

.

.

Sorry for taking so long to update ive been busy with work and uni :/ goint to try update more regularly for you. I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you have and input just let me know xox

Word count: 1272