Hot Tubs and Tattoos

We get home and put all the shopping away together. shopping took a few hours since his fridge was so bare and I had to do most of it on my own. It was around half 12 when we got back and finished putting everything away and I was starting to get hungry. I planned on making steaks for dinner so I decided id make them now.

"You want to eat the steaks now? Im getting quite hungry" I ask roman who was sat on the sofa with the tv on and a beer in his hand. he turned to look at me and got up to walk towards me.

"Not yet. I want those later" he says as he slides past me trying to get into the kitchen, placing his strong hand around me waist and sliding it past my lower back as he does to move me out the way. It gives me goosebumps but I don't allow myself to think about it. It would only lead to worse thoughts.

He goes into the fridge and starts putting together a salad. "Well eat this for now" he says.

"Okay. Ill help you make it." I say as I step into the kitchen and stand next to him. I look over and see him slicing carrots. his huge frame towering over me and his massive biceps making light work of the carrot. he glances over and catches me staring at his muscles. "Sorry" I blush and quickly walk over to the sink to wash the lettuce. 

I keep a bit of a distance between us as we continue to put the salads together. We sit at the kitchen table and begin to eat. "So is there anything your wanting out of me specifically whilst I work for you?" I ask "I can also help you book more public events to help get your face out in the media more before your upcoming match if you would like.?"

I looks up at me but looks pack down at his salad before answering. "No" he replies.

"So nothing you'd want me to focus on? what about rearranging you're schedule to help you have some more days off. You seem quite tired"

Roman shoves a huge forkful of salad in his mouth and chews. he looks up and just nods his head before looking back down again. 

"Not much of a conversationalist are you?" I say before taking a bite out of my salad as well. He grunts and just continues at his salad.

We finish our food and I take our plates and start washing up. Roman gets up and surprisingly starts helping me. He stands next to me and dries all the dishes and puts them away. His huge strong arm slightly grazing mine a few times. I look over and notice that on his wrist is a small turtle as part of his tattoo. I smile and pull the drain for the sink. "what are you smiling at?" he asks me. I was caught off guard, I didn't think he was paying attention to me at all. "I like the little turtle you have on your arm. Its cute" I reply awkwardly, blushing and trying to turn to hide my face. He smiled, which was a first. I dont think ive actually seen him smile yet. He then raised his arm for me to have a closer look. I was quite shocked he was letting me, he's been so closed off and rude since iv got here.

I gently hold his arm in one hand and trace the turtle with my fingers with my other hand. His arm was so huge, muscles in places I didn't think you had muscles, and his tattoos were so beautiful I felt entranced. I started tracing the patters along his forearm, feeling how soft his skin was and slightly pressing to feel his muscles. I slowly made my way up to his bicep. His massive, muscular bicep and suddenly realised what I was doing. I gasped a little and took a step back as a I returned to reality. "Im sorry" I quickly stutter and clasp my hands together as if I was trying to stop them for reaching back out to touch his arm again. I look up and he was just staring at me. A slight smile across his lips. His long hair falling from his shoulder as he looked down at me. I was locked into his eyes. I couldn't speak or move. he had a hold on me simply by looking at me and I was trapped.

"Its okay" he replied in a hushed deep voice "It felt nice"

I opened my mouth to try say something but my mind was blank and my words were stuck. I felt my face burning up and forced my eyes to look anywhere but at his. Freeing them and in turn my mind. "Im sorry" I say again. Thats all I could think to say. I wasn't looking at him but I could feel his gaze on me. It felt soft and open. For the fist time today he wasn't being rude and hostile. I look up at him again my eyes immediately locking to his as if he'd set up a trap for so I couldn't escape. " Im gonna go work out for a few hours. make yourself at home, do what you want, help yourself to anything" he says finally breaking our lock and beginning to walk towards his home gym. I nod and say thankyou and watch him disappear. I take a deep breath once he's gone . "Shit" I think to myself "this is gonna be hard". I decide im going to clear my mind and go for a walk for the next few hours. Get myself together a little bit