10

He ate me out. It was really good he cleaned me up. And he made sure I wanted it. It was exactly how I wanted anything sexual to be. Consent, Reassurance, I was comfortable.

He comes back from his bathroom smiling at me and I smile looking at him.

Namjoon: Was it good?

"Mhm."

Namjoon: How good.

"Goooood good."

He lays next to me cuddling me and I smile

Namjoon: You're so fucking beautiful.

"I am?"

Namjoon: Yea you're beautiful. Always have been.

He kisses my head smiling and I roll over facing the wall.

Namjoon: You're so nervous. For what?

"You're really sweet. And it's a lot to me."

Namjoon: You want me to be mean.

"Nooo no I don't Joon. I've just never been treated like this. By a friend."

Namjoon: Well maybe we can be more than friends?

"I don't think so. I'm not ready for anything with anyone."

Namjoon: Alright.

"I cried from what you just did. So I don't think I can do a relationship with that happening more often."

He nods letting go of me and I get up grabbing my backpack.

Namjoon: Shit. We were supposed to do your volleyball thing.

"It's fine. Bye."

He leans in kissing me slowly and I wrap my arms around his neck wanting it to last longer and he pulls away walking me out.

I walk back to my dorm and go up to my room before tying my hair up and putting my bonnet on to go to sleep. And namjoon texts me

namjoonie🤭💕: I think you're beautiful. My universe. ;)

Me:🥺 I'm your universe??????

namjoonie🤭💕: yes. you're my best friend Leia. Goodnight beautiful.

Me: Goodnight joonie.

I lay down closing my eyes and falling asleep almost immediately....until the fucking fire alarm goes off. At 2 am.

I get up butting on sweatpants quickly and some crocs and I go outside in my tanktop and stand there disoriented for a minute until two arms around around me and I turn around seeing Derek and I ignore him accepting the warmth.

Derek: You wanna come back to my place?

"For what?"

Derek: Netflix. Food.

"I have my own. RA is talking pay attention."

I stand there cold until namjoon comes over moving Derek off of me and handing me his sweatshirt.

I put it on zipping it up and namjoon picks me up holding me

Namjoon: you can sleep mama. I got you.

He kisses my head rubbing my back and I see Mikey and Leo making kissey face and odd gestures so I face the other way

Namjoon: You wanna go back up to yours?

"Mhm."

He carries me back inside and to my bed laying my down and he sits by my bed waiting for me to fall asleep