28

Mika: I don't wanna get out~

Namjoon: Then you don't get to see your girl~

Mika: I hate you and hope your basketball dreams are crushed by a fatass rock.

Namjoon: Come on. We either get out of the car and go inside to wait. Or you get out and wait outside.

Mika: Outside....alone.

Daehyun: For what.

Mika: Because you guys are gonna be weird and call me a simp and stuff in front of her and I don't want that. I want time alone with my girlfriend....is that an issue?

Chan: Wooooah hold on with the attitude bro. Nobody gives a shit about your alone time. We'll give it to you for sure....but why do you need to be outside.....you're foreign. And know nothing about this place.

Namjoon: He's fine to chill outside. Just mind your business.

Mika: Thank youuuu.

He waves standing outside under a light while we go inside and I run over getting skates

Namjoon: I'm making bets over the basketball game right now....I'll watch you princess.

"Okay. Bye bye pa."

He pecks my lips as I run off to a bench sitting down and putting my skates on and I go around the rink a few times dancing around a little bit and i turn around seeing a guy right behind me

"Hi."

Guy: Nice ass.

"Not for you."

I leave the rink ignoring him following me and I run into Mika swinging around him

"Mikaaaaa."

Mika: Hi....you okay?

"Yea I was going too fast I needed an anchor is all."

Mika: Okay.

"You see her?"

Mika: Not yet. And I got bored so I came in. You think she stood me up?

"Definitely not. You're great. Let's go watch the big ones make bets. Okay?"

He nods sitting down at a table with me and I watch as Joon, Chan, Jeongsan, and Daehyun all place money down in a pile

Namjoon: If I beat all of you. I take everything. If two of you tie or beat me, you split it all. And if only one of you beats me. I get three quarters of it and whoever beat me gets the rest. Cool?

They all shake hands and I start making my own bets with Mika

Mika: Joons definitely winning. There's no fucking way.  Even if he doesn't beat all three of them, he's still taking most of the money. Watch.

"I think he'll end up with the 3 quarters deal."

Mika: Maybe.

We watch together in silence watching them play and just like Mika said. Joon ends up beating all three of them, taking their money.

Mika: She said she's here....it'd be wrong to go to the bathroom right now. Right?

"Mhm. Just tell her you're by the basketball game. Go play with them or something."

He nods getting up and playing basketball with the boys and I play on my phone for a while until Joon comes and sits next to me laying on my shoulder

Namjoon: You want rubs tonight?

"Mhm....can we get pizza or something on the way home?"

Namjoon: Yea sure mama.

He kisses my neck slowly squeezing my waist and I smile turning and kissing his lips