19

I wake up a little while later with Joon on top of me in bed and I groan pushing him

Namjoon: Hey baby. You sleep good?

"Mhm. Off."

Namjoon: You hungry?

"Mhm."

He gets up handing me a box and kissing my head before going to the bathroom.

"BAAABE! WHAT AM I EATING?"

Namjoon: Sushi and my left over udon soup. There's California rolls, eel, and like 3 Godzilla rolls in there mama. You can have seaweed salad instead if you don't want the soup. Okay?

"Yea, thank you pa."

He nods smiling at me and he takes the soup sitting on the floor eating it slowly as I eat my sushi.

"When'd you get this?"

Namjoon: We stopped and they went and had an actual resteraunt meal and. You were sleep so I got shit to go and sat on the bus with you because I didn't want to wake you since you needed rest.

"Aw you so sweeeeeeet."

Namjoon: Shut upppp.

"You my sweet papaaa."

He smiles at me making me laugh at he hands me a noodle

"Boy what the fuck ima do with this shit."

Namjoon: Eat it.

I roll my eyes eating it and he smiles throwing his trash away

Namjoon: Gimme one.

He takes a piece of my sushi and eats it before opening the room door

Jungkook: God you fucking fag move.

He comes over to me sitting next to me and he grabs my arm pulling me out of the room.

"What Jk what's the matter?"

Jungkook: Mikie almost kissed me and he's with Leo and I don't like him I barely fuckin know the guy.

"Oh wow what'd he do show, you can do it."

He pushes me against the wall touching my hand lightly as he stares into my eyes barely touching my face

"Oh wooooow."

Namjoon: bro. I though we agreed you weren't getting attached to her.

Jungkook: IM SORRY STRAIGHT MAN IM GAY PANICKING WOULD YOU RATHER ME COME TO YOU AND SHOW YOU WHAT HE DID TO ME? YEA COME HERE LET ME GET ALL CLOSE TO YOU. COME HERE MR. KIM NAMJOON.

Joon runs back into the room and jungkook goes after him and I laugh

Jungkook: Anyways. Yea. I don't know what to do. I haven't talked to him enough and you know yea and he has a boyfriend.

Mikie: LEI- oh shit. jk bro I swear it was nothing like that. I-I don't know. Leia please don't tell him. You know I love him. Right? You know it. I didn't mean it to be anything like that jk I swear.

Jungkook: You were really close, and you know I like guys. And that made me feel really gross because you have a boyfriend

Mikie: I do the same shit to all the other guys I shouldn't have assumed you knew. It's just to fuck with them when we play 1v1 or were going to. Do you still wanna come?

Jungkook: Um. Im gonna go sleep. Sorry.

Mikie: No it's cool. That was wrong on my part.

Jungkook: o-okay.