23

My aunt opens the door throwing towels at us

Namjoon: Noooo....I earned my sleep I been playing all week auntie. Please.

Aunt Isla: Up or you don't get seconds...or thirds.

Namjoon: You know I'm fat.

"Joooon. Up."

Namjoon: Ugh Fuckin baby.

He picks me up holding me on his hip like I'm a baby and he goes downstairs and I wave as he walks past my relatives to the kitchen.

"Papa come on. You gotta meet people."

Namjoon: Do I really?

"Kim Namjoon yes you do."

Namjoon: Ugh. Can I pretend to not understand.

"No. Come on. Let's just work our way down the food chain. You can meet my uncles and older cousins first."

Namjoon: Bro.

"Who?"

Namjoon: Lovely woman who I love.

"Thank you."

I get down holding his hand and dragging him outside and I run over to my uncles and cousins whore all smoking and drinking.

"Ew y'all stink."

Derek: Hi lei...oh shit you brought him. What's up Joon.

They do whatever "manly" handshake and I hold joons hand seeing the confusion on all of their faces.

"This is my boyfriend. Namjoon. Be nice. You don't gotta talk to him or nothin he already said he loves me."

Devon: Oh alright cool. Hi and stuffs.

Namjoon: Yup.

"Bro y'all suck. Ready ima do the whole conversation....what's up, what's up, why you like Leia bum ass, she fine and take care of me blah blah, oh alright you cool, y'all too, man shit, man shit, I fuck bitches, I'm loyal, conversations over. You're welcome."

Namjoon: You extra.

"I'm not the one who won't talk. Y'all did it to yourselves. Uncle Neooooo. Say something. Youre the oldest."

Uncle Neo: First don't call me old. Second, nice to meet you. I assume you love and appreciate my niecey the way you should.

Namjoon: I do. Nice to meet you too.

Uncle Neo: I also heard from my sister....you got the good stuff. You got any more?

Namjoon: Uhhh like 4 jars, maybe 3 bags too.

"What the hell you bring all that shit for."

Namjoon: She said she wanna be on stoner shit all weekend. I just supply.

Uncle Neo: How much for it.

Namjoon: Nothing. This ain't school, y'all not randoms. Free.

"Can I leave him here? I'll go get it."

I run in the house going upstairs and grabbing two jars of weed from joons bag and I go back outside and see them all talking.

"Oh now y'all have voices. Oookay. Here."

Namjoon: Yup.

He hands my uncle the weed and I pull his arm wanting him to get up

"Get your big ass up."

Namjoon: Carry me. I don't carry you just to get nothing back. Pick my ass up.

"Bro."

Namjoon: I'm not your bro.