16

Joon shakes me waking me up and I push his face gently and he bites my hand laying on my shoulder.

Namjoon: I'm not stopping til you get up babe.

"Ugh I wanted you to carry hulk ass."

He smiles picking me up and getting off the bus and he puts me down grabbing our bags and I follow him into the hotel

Coach Maria: Leia come on. Our rooms are this way.

"Ughhh. Bye Joon ."

Namjoon: Can she stay with me?

Coach Maria: I let you two slide with the bus. Let's go.

I take my bag from him following her and Bria nudges my shoulder.

Bria: What was that about.

"Nothing. We were gonna hangout. That's all."

She shrugs as we continue walking and coach Maria gives me a key and a spare.

Coach Maria: Now we were nice enough to give you girls your own rooms so you can have a bit of privacy, but that don't mean y'all gon be messing with the basketball team. If you are caught with any one of those boys in your room you'll be in a bit of trouble. Understood?

"Shiiit girl said if we caught."

Bria: It's not exactly easy to hide a giant.

"Okay damn."

Coach Maria: Alright ladies. Go ahead and get some rest or relax. Our game is in 4 hours. Feel free to explore the hotel if you'd like.

I nod going into my room and I put my bag down in a corner and lay on the bed and Joon texts me

Namjoonie💕🤘🏽: what's ur room #

Me: 233 what yoooours

Namjoonie💕🤘🏽: 422. why u on the 2nd floorrrrr.

Me: idk. We jus got a speech abt if we caught with one of y'all in our room we're in trouble.

Namjoonie💕🤘🏽: oh same....ours was just don't go fuckin them volleyball girls. Y'all hump anything you fuckin rabbits.

Me: PLS RABBITS????

Namjoonie💕🤘🏽: yeaaa. Ima come up to urs and get ur spare and I'll give u mine...we goin on a date rq.

Me: Ok papaa

I plug my phone in wiring and there's a knock on the door and I answer it seeing Coach Maria and namjoon.

Coach Maria: Didn't we just talk about this?

"Me giving my boyfriend a burrito? No Coach we did not."

I hand him one of my two burritos I had left and he kisses my head before walking away

Coach Maria: I know y'all were gonna go out baby. Just go.

"Really?"

Coach Maria: Go ahead. Just not in the rooms okay?

"That's fair."

I leave my room running up to joonie and he hands me my burrito back.

Namjoon: it's no beans so you got that

I smile unwrapping it and eating it as we walk around the hotel together

"I like when you put your arm around me."

Namjoon: Good. I don't care if you start complaining that it's heavy.

"Mean ass."

??: Lei?