22

** Thanksgiving

We won both our games during the week and once we got back to campus I made sure Joon packed his lil bag or whatever to stay at my aunts and I did the sam.

"Papa comere you got chocolate on your mouth."

Namjoon: Did I get it?

"No pa just comere."

Jungkook: Is it bad that I wanna say it's not surprising that he does.

"You're going to hell."

Jungkook: I know.

"Stupid."

Namjoon: When do you want to go.

"Let's just go now. She prolly wanna see your cute ass anyway."

Jungkook: I'm not leaving till 3.

"Alright. Dont fuck up our house."

Jungkook: Icwont. Love you.

"Love you too."

He kisses my cheek and forehead and smacks joons "titties" before we leave heading to Aunt Isla's house

Namjoon: Who's gonna be there.

"My cousins, since it's their mom. And the. Uhhh my other Aunt, Lisa. And a bunch of other cousins and stuff."

Namjoon: Oh.

"It's all good. Promise they'll like you papa."

Namjoon: Okay. You sure?

"Mhm. Come on papa."

He gets out of the car following me inside and I take his hat off his head putting it on myself.

Namjoon: uhuhhh gimme my shit I just dyed my whole head blue I'm not showing everybody that shit.

"I'm not the one who got fucked up and cried at me to dye it for him."

Namjoon: Well...I have regrets!

"Okay?! You look cute baby."

Namjoon: Brooo. Please?

"Ugh fuckin baby."

He takes his hat putting it back on and we go inside and I go through the house to the kitchen pulling Joon behind me and I smile seeing my cousin Lauren at the counter.

"Hey Lulu."

Lauren: Ahhhh Leia my babyyyy I missed you. How's school?

"Good. Everything's really great. Hi auntie."

Aunt Isla: Hi baby, you better have brought my man.

"Girl- you done."

Lauren: Who's this tall ass line backer lookin dude.

"My boyfriend, namjoon."

Lauren: Oh- he's a-

Aunt Isla: Fucking gorgeous and adorable. You too young to act old school and closed minded. You treat him like family. He's my baby boy.

Namjoon: I got you the stuff.

Aunt Isla: Ooh! Gimme it.

He hands her two small jars of weed and I laugh as she smells them putting them away.

Aunt Isla: We gon have a smile later alright? Take your hat off, stay a while hun.

Namjoon: You like blue?

Aunt Isla: Favorite color.

Namjoon: Cool.

He takes his hair off putting it in my head and my aunt smiles looking at his hair while Lauren's stupid ass jaw drops