24

I wake up around 4 am and I grab joons phone calling yoongi.

Yoongi: Ughhh Namjoonie whaaat.

"It's Leia...you left me confused last night. You went on a date with jk?"

Yoongi: Yea. I'm pan. Why?

"Nothing...I was confused."

Yoongi: Cool. I need something from you.

"What."

Yoongi: Does jk want a boyfriend?

"Yea...he reeeally does."

Yoongi: Cool. I wanna ask him out.

"How many dates have you guys been on?"

Yoongi: One.

"I think you should go out a few more times. Like really really get to know him."

Yoongi: Yea. He's really funny. And he's cute. I like his tattoos most I think.

"That's nice. But seriously. Give it time. Let him drop the whole calm collected persona. Maybe ask him after you seen his running around in his underwear panicking after he took too long to shower."

Yoongi: What?

"His skin is suuuper sensitive to heat and stuff. And he showered too long and his arm got red and he ran around panicking because he couldn't find the cream he has for it."

Yoongi: Oh. Okay. I'll wait.

Namjoon: What the fuck you doin on my phone.

"That's my cue to go. Bye byeeee."

Yoongi: Bye.

I hang up and joon takes his phone looking at what I was doing and he looks at me.

Namjoon: Whatre you talking to yoongi at 4am for?

"He had said Jk was cute. So I was confused. So I called him and found out he was pan."

Namjoon: Alright. Night.

"Night pa."

I lay on top of him as we both go back to sleep.

Namjoon pov

I get up for the second time around 11 am and I go downstairs and into the kitchen

Aunt Isla: Hey baby...you the first one up. Eat.

She hands me a plate and I stand at the counter eating and listening to her talk

"Thank you. For dinner yesterday and breakfast."

She nods continuing making the big breakfast she was making and almost as if on cue, here come Leias cousins and shit. Of course her sleepy ass not up yet. So I'm suffering and being choked by awkwardness.

Aunt Isla: Y'all avoiding him like he's a damn abnormality or some shit.

Derek: Mom. I'm not avoiding nothin. I'm hungry. I'm tryna make my plate and drink this coffee. He gets it.

"Conpletely. I can't make my shit because I fuck it up according to lei. So ima wait."

So I do...for a whole fucking hour.

Leia: Paaaaa. Why you leave me.

"Because I was fucking starving and you sleep late. Weirdo."

Leia: But paaaaaaa.

She smiles at me sleepily coming over to me and pushing me against the wall to to climb up onto me

Leia POV