27

I wake up to namjoon staring at me close up and I sit up quickly hitting my head against his.

Namjoon: Owwww. My head mamaaaa.

"You were in my face I got scared. That hurt pa."

Namjoon: Yea because we're supposed to go to my house and you're sleeping.

"Because I was tired."

Namjoon: I'm sorry baby. You okay?

"Mhm."

He smiles hugging me and kissing my neck a few times

Namjoon: Look at them. Do we look like that?

"I don't think we look like two guys."

Namjoon: You're dumb.

"I love you."

Namjoon: i love you too.

He smiles pecking my lips a few times and I stand up grabbing my crocs as we leave the house going back to my aunts and changing.

Namjoon: It's like 20 minutes away.

"Okay....I'm scared."

Namjoon: Don't be. I'll protect you.

"Joonie bear.....are you sure?"

Namjoon: Mhm. I promise.

He holds my hand as he gets on the highway heading towards his parents house and I look out the window for a while

Namjoon: Ma...we're here.

"Okay....are they here? Or a-are your parents still picking them up."

Namjoon: They'll be here in about 2 hours so my parents are out. We have some time alone....why?

"Because I wanted to hide and stuff."

Namjoon: Lei.

"I'm scared."

Namjoon: Don't be. I love you.

"I love you toooo."

Namjoon: Come on. It's just us baby.

We get out of the car and I follow him going inside and he brings me upstairs and to his room.

"Wow....you've got a lot of stuff."

Namjoon: Yea.

"Can I take clothes? I like older stuff."

Namjoon: Sure. It's all clean and smells like stuff you liked....since I tried to impress you and make you like me for so long when we were kids.

"I mean we still are kids."

Namjoon: Take anything you want.

He lays on his bed playing on his phone and I put in one of his old hoodies before laying in his back watching what he's doing on his phone.

Namjoon: They just landed...oh shit they brought Chan and Jeongsan. Fuck yes.

"Who's that?"

Namjoon: My favorite cousins.....they know about us. They think you're really cute.

"Really?"

Namjoon: Mhm....San even said you were gorgeous.

"Wow."

Namjoon: I know baby. How about you take a nap while we wait okay? I won't wake you when they get here. You can come down when you're ready, or just text me if that makes you more comfortable. Okay?

"Mhm."

He pecks my lips a few times as I lay in his bed under the blanket falling asleep soon after he begins rubbing the side of my face slowly.