one

Imee is now a Senator of the Philippines, twenty seven years have passed since her child was taken from her and twenty one years since she and her husband decided to live separately. But until now losing her daughter still lingers in her mind and heart, it still hurts her so much.

She still hopes that one day she will find her child, not just her the whole family including her ex husband. A lot of news has reached her about her missing child but all that seems like nonsense, so many little girls have taken DNA test but all the results that come out are negative.

"Where are you my daughter? It's been twenty seven years na, anak. Please, come home to mama" she thought. A tear dripped from her eye. It hurts her so much to think about her daughter who she have never seen or even carried in her own arms since she given birth.

She was startled when she heard a knock so she immediately wiped away her tear, fixed herself and sit properly. "Ma'am?" said by a woman as her face peeked through the door, "Come in!" she said.

The woman was Julianna, her personal assistant. She walked towards Imee holding a paper. When she got close, her hands were shaking, Imee is a strict person that's why many people are afraid of her and she's afraid to her. Although she already seen a little bit of her soft side, it just that when it comes to her work, Imee is a different person. She's been working as a personal assistant of Imee for seven years.

"A Resignation Letter?" Imee asked as her eyes widened while reading the paper. "Yes Ma'am" she answered, nervously. She doesn't know if her excuse were valid but she hopes Imee would understand.

"Why? Masyado ba akong naging mataray sayo?" Imee said in a serious tone, she looked at Julianna then raised a brow at her, "Oh... No, ma'am" she answered.

"That's not the reason why, I'm working for you for seven years and I think its time for me to think about myself. I want to focus with my life because I'm not getting younger anymore." She added. Finally have a courage to say that, she really hopes she would allow her.

"By focusing on your life, you mean finding a guy then build a family?" Imee asked. She shallow a lump in her throat, "Yes, ma'am" she answered, politely.

Imee smiled at her and picked up her sign pen, "You made a right decision, akala ko di kana mag aasawa" she joked, signing the paper and hand it back to her assistant.

"Have you already found him? the one?" Imee asked. Julianna can't help but to smile infront of her, she nodded "Yes, ma'am"

Imee stood up to hug her, "Congratulations! I hope you won't make the same mistake as i did" she said as she caressed her back. She maybe strict, b!tchesa, and prangka towards her but she still treats Julianna as her own daughter since she was just two years older than Tamee.

She pulled out, "Thank you po, Ma'am" said Julianna, she took the paper then bowed her head in front of her and walked away. She stopped when she reach the door to look back at Imee who is watching her, "Enjoy life!" Imee shouted. Julianna nodded before she proceeded leaving the room.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Twenty seven years have passed but never in those years that she never missed to visit the hospital where she lost their baby Tamee, as everyone in the family would call their only princess. Ever since she lost her daughter she start donating a lot to that hospital and when she has free time, she visits here in the hope of finding and bringing back her lost child.

While walking around the hospital, in the distance she noticed a woman crying while arguing with the clerk over her hospital issues.

When she got closer, "Hindi po pwede Ma'am. Dapat po kase at least 30% ng total bill-" Woman in the cashier said, "Please naman! Yan lang meron ako ngayon. Please..." Woman ranted upon hearing the news.