four

Issa decided to come in the senate earlier, she has a lot of pending works today and she thought that it will be better if she start it immediately.

Imee, on the other hand, also arrived at the senate earlier because she had an important meeting with all of the senators today.

"Issa!" Imee exclaimed as she saw Issa entering the building. Issa stopped as she heard that, she already knew who's voice it was. She looked behind her, "Senator, Good morning!" she greeted, cheerfully and hugged her.

Imee was slightly shocked when Issa hugged her, she didn't expect Issa will do that, "Good Morning! himala ang aga mo today" Imee said as she pulled out of hug. "Ah, dami nyo po kayang pinapagawa kaya naisipan ko nalang po pumasok ng maaga para matapos ko po agad" she explained.

Imee chuckled, "Ay ganun ba? tara na nga sa loob" she said. The two proceed going inside the building together. People at the senate were looking at them, some were whispering something.

"Sino yung kasama ni Ms. Imee?" someone asked

"Oo nga sis, bakit hawig ni girl si Senator?" another person asked

"New P.A niya ata yan eh" the lady answered

"Ha? Hindi kaya... siya ung nawawalang anak ni Senator?" another person asked

"Huy, ang lakas ng boses mo mamaya marinig ka pagalitan pa tayo niyan" the lady said

They were whispering but the two still could hear them, Imee felt bothered, she faced them and raised an eyebrow. "Is it too early for chismis?" she seriously asked them.

"Ay... Good Morning po Senator!" The staffs greeted as they bowed their heads because they know that they will be scolded. Issa, who's standing beside Imee, know where this conversation goes she held Imee's hands.

Imee felt Issa holding her, she slowly looked at her and saw Issa smiled at her. While looking at her, her heartbeat suddenly quickened, "Dios mìo, bakit naman ganito ang nararamdaman ko sa babaitang ito?" she thought.

"Ahh... Senator, baka ma-late na po kayo sa meeting niyo. Halika na po" Issa said, softly. Imee didn't respond and began to walk towards the elevator. Issa followed her behind, "Patay, mukhang bad mood na ata" she thought.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Hello Ms. Lorie!" Issa said, the woman looked at her "Hello to you too, Issa!" she said.

"Kukunin ko na po yung papers na pinapakuha ni Senator Imee" Issa said, the woman smiled at her before she stood up and went inside a room to get the documents.

Minutes later, the woman went out of the room with holding a pile of papers. Issa's eyes widened as she saw the papers, she took a sighed, "Hay Senator, mukhang late ka nanaman uuwi mamaya" she thought.

She gulped, "Salamat, Ms. Lorie" said Issa while taking the papers from Lorie.

"Huy, ang dami niyan. Sigurado ka bang kaya mo dalhin lahat yan? pwede mo naman kunin yung kalahati tas balikan yung natitira." Lorie said

Issa shook her head, "Kaya ko naman po Ms. Lorie tsaka galing pa po ako sa kabilang building ang mahirap naman if pabalik balik parang pinapagod ko lang po ang sarili ko." she smiled.

"Sure ka? hindi mo naman kase kailangan bitbitin lahat yan mamaya makalaglagan  pa yan sa hallway, malalagot ka pa" Lorie replied, Issa nodded and give a thumbs up before she proceed walking outside.

Imee, on the other hand, were in the middle of a nice meeting at the Senate President's office.  They were suddenly destructed when they heard a shout from the outside. They tried to continue their meeting but they were still interrupted by the loud voice.

Senator Sotto's secretary barge inside, "Sorry to interrupt your meeting-" she said but Senator Sotto cuts her, "The meeting was already interrupted before you entered" he joked.

"Ano ba ang nangyayari sa labas?" he asked. She took a sighed, "Sir, Senator Pia Cayetano is scolding someone outside. I don't know who the woman she's scolding but I think she's just new here." she said. "Aba! siya na itong late sa meeting siya pa may gana gumanyan" Senator Zubiri smirked

But those last words of Senator Sotto's secretary echoed in Imee's mind, her heart began to beat faster. She feels nervous, she don't know why. She suddenly stood up and began to walk outside. The other Senators were shocked by her sudden action, Senator Sotto try to called her but she just ignored him and proceed walking outside.

"Look at what you did! how can I now know which of those scattered papers are my papers!" a woman shouted

When she got outside the room there were a lot of people, she can't see who is the woman Senator Cayetano was scolding because people were blocking the scene. "What's happening here?" she asked the other staffs who were present in the scene but they just shrugged.

Imee approached them because of curiosity, her hands began to tremble. Her eyes widened as she saw the scattered papers on the floor, she picked up one paper in front of her. She looked at it and was shocked that it was the papers she ordered Issa to fetched from the other building.

"S-Sorry po..." the young lady apologized while she bowed her head. Senator Cayetano smirked, "Sorry? do you think your sorry can fix these?! Ang tanga mo kase!" she said angrily while pointing the scattered papers on the floor.

"You deserve to be fired because of your stupidity!" she added, the young woman knelt down and continued to apologized.

When Imee's gaze landed on the woman kneeling in front of Pia, her suspicion was correct, it was Issa. She clenched her fist.

Issa, on the other hand, was still kneeling in front of Senator Cayetano. She's shaking and her tears started to fall. So many people already see what they are doing even though she wants to run away she can't because she will lose her job when she do that.

She grabbed Senator Pia's foot, she doesn't want to lose her job so if she needs to beg for it she will, "What are you doing? nagpapaawa ka ba?" she can hear her but she choose to ignore her. She didn't let go of it and she was about to kiss its foot, "let go of my foo-" Senator Cayetano added but her last word was cut by someone.

"Subukan mong ituloy yang binabalak mo!" someone shouted, Issa was stunned and cried harder she knows who's voice it was, "S-Senator I-Imee" she sobbed.

❀┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❀