five

"Stand up" Imee commands her, she heard it but her body began to weaken she did not know if she would be able to stand up. She slowly bowed her head because she was so embarrassed.

"Issa, tumayo ka jan. You don't have to do that" Imee said and gently grabbed her arm to help her stand up. While helping her, she felt Issa's extreme trembling.

"Okay ka lang ba?" She asked worriedly and tucked Issa's hair behind her ears. Issa nodded but Imee can sense that she is not.

Imee put Issa behind her, "Bantayan mo yang bibig mo kapag nagsasalita ka sakanya ha?! Look, you just scared her!" She yelled at Pia. "And why would I do that? She deserves every word I said! Para din mag tanda yan!" She retorted.

"Because you have no right to say that to my assistant!" Imee shouted, "Ang tanga assistant mo! look at these mess, ano? papalagpasin mo lang yang katangahang ginawa niya? if I were you I would not tolerate that. Kailangan pagsabihan yang babaeng yan-"

Imee cuts her, "Hindi porket naikalat niya yang mga papel na yan e pwede ka nang magsalita na akala mo hawak mo ang buong buhay niya and please stop making it a big deal, its just an papers it can still be fixed. Is this your way of showing how unprofessional you are?!"

People who were witnessing the explosive debate of the two were extremely stunned, Issa felt bad for causing such chaotic yelling between them. The other senators from the meeting earlier went out of the senate president's room because they heard the intense argument of the two female senators - their personalities were both too strong and powerful.

"Besides she did not scattered those papers on purpose. Ayusin mo yang ugali mo, kung umasta ka kala mo perfect ka! If you arrived just as early as i am and the other senators you won't be late for the meeting, the two of you will not collide and this would not have happend." Pia was stunned, she didn't expect that the conversation will thrown back to her.

"Ano? Guilty as charged?!" She continued grilling her. Pia couldn't hit back anymore in condemn. The hallway turned silent after an intense argument.

Imee held Issa's hands and began to walked out of the scene but Imee stopped for a second and turned her face to Pia, She pointed her finger towards her "And... Oh, bago ka magsalita sa kapwa tumingin ka muna sa sarili mo, I think you've forgotten na tatatanga-tanga ka din naman so the next time you embarrassed my assistant or any of my employees, ako ang maka kalaban mo." She warned her.

"Is that a threat?" Pia asked, nervously. Imee raised her left eyebrow, "Why? Are you threatened?" She smirked. She signaled her body guards to gathered and fix the paper before continuing to walked away.

When they got inside Imee's office, Issa is still sobbing, it's very rare that she see her like this and it made her worry. She helped Issa to take a seat because she was still shaking and signaled Ivy to get a bottled water, Ivy quickly followed her.

"Shh... Tahan na" She told her softly, she caressed Issa's back and made her head lean on her shoulder. Issa's tears were already dripping down the shoulder part of her dress but she doesn't mind it, all she wanted was to make Issa feel better.

Later on, Ivy arrived and saw them. Her facial expression change in an aww face as she witnessed this mag-ina moment, she finds them cute "Mag-ina ata talaga tong dalawang to eh" she thought. She cleared her throat, "Sen..." she said as she handed the bottled water.

Imee looked at her and accepted the bottled water. She opens the cap, "Issa, drink water muna" she said. Issa nodded and drink the water, Imee supported her hands in Issa chin.

"Tissue please" she commanded, Ivy nodded and handed the tissue from her desk.

Issa felt that she's starting to have difficulty in breathing. She put her palm in her chest to calm her self but her breathing problems started to attack. She don't know what to do, she's panicking and cried harder as she remembers that only her father can calm her whenever she experienced that.

Imee noticed that she was having trouble in her breathing, "Are you okay? Anong nararamdaman mo?" She worriedly asked.

"Papa" only words she can utter, started doing breathe in and out. Imee now figure out what she's feeling "Ivy, kunin mo bag ko dali" she said.

Ivy quickly took her bag and hand it to her, Imee search for her Inhaler. When she finally found it, she gave it to Issa. She used it and felt a little relief but she still can't breathe.

Imee started to worry, she's worried but she doesn't want to panic in front of Issa "Ivy tawagin mo si Jhune, dalhin na natin si Issa sa hospital" Imee said calmly as she caressed Issa's back.

Ivy immediately obey her and run to find him. Minutes later, she came back with him. Imee ordered him to carry Issa, He carried her like a bridal style and quickly went outside to take Issa to the nearest hospital.

❀┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❀