three

Issa has been working as her personal assistant for a weeks now, Imee was amazed of how Issa handle her job. She did not regret that hiring her.

After a long day at the Senate, it was 7pm when Imee finished her works. She heard her stomach suddenly growl, she immediately remembered that she hadn't eaten dinner yet and didn't get enough lunch earlier due to her busy schedule.

Issa, on the other hand was about to go home. She knocked at the senator's door and slowly opening it, there she saw Imee standing beside her table fixing her things.

"Senator, mauna na po ako sainyo" she said

Imee stop from what she was doing and looked at her, "Uy, Teka! samahan mo muna ako, kakain tayo" she said, Issa shook her head, she was also hungry because she also didn't get enough food earlier. She help Imee in her on ways because that's her job. She wanted to go home and eat as she doesn't have enough money to buy fast foods on the reason that she's saving her money.

"Hindi na po senator, di pa po kase ako gutom" she lied then smiled.

Imee raised a brow at her "Nakapag reserve na ako eh and none of my children replied to my texts so halika na, my treat" she said as she was trying to convince Issa to join her but she's still declining her offer.

Imee stopped on insisting Issa as she didn't want to prolong their conversation, she suddenly felt sad that she was going to have dinner alone again because her children now have a life of their own.

She start to put her things in her Hermes Birkin 30 Brown Noisette Hand bag. Issa was about to step out on the door when her stomach started to growl. Imee heard it and chuckled "Ay apo... Ang batang ito!" she thought.

Imee looked at her, "Sigurado ka bang hindi mo ako sasamahan?" she asked her again and was trying to stifle her laugh. Issa slowly lift her head and looked back at Imee and met her eyes, "Nakakahiya naman po kase senator eh" she said shyly

Imee smiled at her and didn't speak anymore. She immediately finished putting her belongings in her bag. She walked towards the door when she reached where Issa was standing, she gently pulled her hand causing Issa to follow her behind.

When the two got out of the room Issa noticed that Imee was still pulling her arm. She shyly bowed her head because everyone in the hallway was staring at them. They got into the elevator, she still holding her wrists.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

They are now at Imee's favorite restaurant, Imee called the waitress to order what they were going to eat tonight. Issa, who is eating at an expensive restaurant for the first time, looks ignorant and doesn't know what to order on the menu.

"Is that all, ma'am?" waitress asked, Imee looked at her and noticed that she was having a hard time to choose what to order. "First time?" she asked Issa, the girl looked at her and nodded shyly.

Imee smiled and looked back at the waitress, because Issa didn't know what to order, she decided to just order what Issa was going to eat. When the waitress left the two became silent.

Imee's cellphone suddenly chimed so she looked at it and saw her oldest son just replied to her message earlier, she took it to reply.

To: Borgy // 7:04 P.M.
Kuya, where are you?
Can you join me for dinner?

From: Borgy // 7:23 P.M.
Hey mom! I'm still at the studio
pa eh. Sorry, I promise I'll make
it up to you  next time. Enjoy your
dinner, Love you, mom!😘