Chap 9:Item Of Conquest And Ambitions

Currently we cut to see Satsuki after the fight with Y/n

Guard 1: "We sorry but, We have orders not to let anyone through

Guard 1: "We sorry but, We have orders not to let anyone through. Not even you!"

Satsuki: "(Sternly) Move"

Guard 2: "Ma'am please I-"

Satsuki merely knocked them out without effort. Her expression still stern at ever

Satsuki: "I don't have time to argue with idiot's like you..."

Satsuki walked into a room with something very valuable in the middle. She placed her hand on a fingerprint scanner as another butler walked in.

???: "How could you let her do this Soroi?!"

Soroi: "Oh.Well if it isn't Master Kuroido"

Kuroido: "Lady Satsuki!! You know your mother has forbidden anyone to remove that outfit!!! Even you!!"

Satsuki: "(Sternly) I. Do. Not. Care..."

Kuroido: "Even if you are the Lady of the house I cannot allow such willful behavior!!!"

Satsuki: "Cannot allow it? Who do you think you're talking to?"

Satsuki began then to strip.

Nightmare: "This is usually where I would insert a Nude Joke...But let me real Kill La Kill Stripping is pretty much The Norm here and so no jk..."

Satsuki: "You're in the presence of a Lady getting changed. And the last time I checked you're not some lowlife that I allow to bare eyes on my body. Get out of my sight peasant!"

Soroi and Kuroido covered their eyes.

Kuroido: "Lady Satsuki!!! You're not really going to try on the Kamui are you?!"

Satsuki: "I am not 'Trying it on.' I am fulfilling my ambition!"

Kuroido: "Please my Lady! If you put it on there's no telling if you'll survive!!"

Satsuki: "Calm yourself! Clothing is meant to be worn..."

Satsuki then bit her finger allowing blood to spill on Junketsu

Satsuki: "Take my blood Junketsu. It is the Eternal vow between you and I. The Crimson Red Covenant..."

As the blood spilled on Junketsu and it soak into the fiber, it awakened and began to takeover Satsuki body...Not that way ya perv

Not that way ya perv