Chap 13:Back To School.....Obstacles Course?

A Boat could be seen sailing away leaving The Dock as we see Y/n standing with his Bag behind his back whistling he begin his path way to Mako Resident in order to prepare for school

When he arrive nearby he heard a scream his eyes widen and run in expecting an ambush from Satsuki Kiryuin however to his surprised he find Ryuko Uniform being in a world of Hell...Getting Washed Hand by a Mother

Suyuko: "Hello Ryuko and OH Y/n you're here, I have your lunches bag up and waiting in the kitchen"

She said with a joyful tone and continue to scrub Senketsu

Ryuko: "(Horrified) S-Senketsu!"

Y/n: "My apologies for barging in so sudden, I heard Ryuko scream and i could not help but rush in"

Suyuko: "(Smile Brightly) It's fine, Good morning you two did you sleep well ?"

Ryuko: "Y-Yes ma'am...Excuse me but is that my uniform ?"

Suyuko: "Sure it! Is just a good scrubbing for good measure I can't believe how dirty it was"

Ryuko: "Th-Thank you, but I can take it from he-"

Suyuko: "Nonsense! *Twist Senketsu* It's your job as a Student to be educated *Rince Senketsu* My job is to take care of you and as a Mom do The Laundry *Rince And Repeat*"

Y/n: "I-I see...*Give Ryuko A Look*"

Suyuko: "Is that clear ? *Smacks Senketsu*"

Seneketsu: "Oof!"

Suyuko: "Now eat your breakfasts before it get cold *Smacks Senketsu Again*

Senketsu: "Augh!"

Suyuko: "And remember to be good and stay in school! *Twist, Stretch And Smack Senketsu Again And Again* Oh i forgot to use the scrubber"

Senketsu: "(In Eternal Pain) Kill...Me"

Just then a siren suddenly blare in the background

Mako: "WAAA!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO KEEP PANIC, come on you two we must make haste !"

Y/n: "Huh? Why the rush? I haven't even eaten brea-"

Mako: "You're fine, now let's go!!!"

Y/n: "Woah hey!"

Ryuko: "Wait i'm still haven't changed!?"

Bazaro: "Don't worry we'll drop your uniform off later!"

Mataro: "You can count on us *Smirk With A Thumb Up*"

Y/n: "You're not trusting them are you ?"

Ryuko: "(Slightly Slump Down) Knowing them, Shit might get more chaotic than it worth come on"

Senketsu: "WAIT!!!"

Y/n and Ryulo turned and see Senketsu screaming for dear life

Senketsu: "PLEASE DONT'S LEAVE ME HERE, THEY MONSTER I TELL YOU! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!"