Chap 16:Needle Vs Cold Cals, New Alliance Made

(3rd Pov)

Location - Satsuki Office

Ira: "The Anti-Uniform Gorilla he's the one who has been attacking all of are affiliated academy'

Hoka: "Yes i also found this *Press His Keyboard* his weapon of choice is a Needles Gun, Analysis shows of a special alloys appealing they have an ability to sever connections to the human body and Life Fibers"

Uzu: "(Scoff) A weapon that can take out a Goku Uniform, i'll believe it when i see it"

Ira: "(Sternly) We can be sure that he's not acting alone, he's attacking us his with those pathetic delinquents who dare oppose Honnouji Academy"

Hoka: "This time though his target appears to be Ryuko Matoi"

Uzu: "Hm...Odd indeed"

Ira: "Are you sure about that ?"

Hoka: "Certainly *Push His Glasses Up* I been spying on their action through The Camera throughout The School Day"

Nonon: "(Sarcastically) Oh sure, it not like THAT is gotta be a damn excuse to cause a Lawsuit for Stalking and Breach Of Privacy"

Satsuki: "He must be after her kamui this must be a struggle between a sandpiper and a clam"

Nonon: "In that case (Smirk Confidently) I think i'll be the one to cast the net"

Hoka: "Hm? Changing major from Music to fishing are we"

Nonon: "Well the new girl and boy totally wreck my biology club i think the non-athletic committee should pay her back for that *Look At Satsuki* if i may m'lady?"

Satsuki: "Yes you may..."

Nonon smirk as she walk off humming softly while twirling her lolipop

Timeskip By Y/n Flipping His Pocket Knife

We then seen The Mankanshoku Resident it was in The Morning and a Quiet One as that, the door open and Y/n, Omiko, Ryuko and Mako exit the front door but today is different Ryuko does not wear Senketsu