Chap 17:Explosive Brawl, Deeper Secrets

(Y/n Pov)

Currently I am standing in Aikuro Office with Ryuko, after yesterday event shit happen and goes I managed to ward off The Student Council Music Club and that Mohawk Guy, Omiko and Mako decided to head home early while Ryuko...

Currently helding our Homeroom Teacher at Scissor Point, while I stood by watching Aikuro sweat furiously raising his hand up as if that could help him in anyway

Aikuro: "N-Now now let's take it easy, has anyone taught you that pointing scissor at someone is dan-*Scissor Go Nearer* Okaaay...I shut up now""

Ryuko: "I get the feeling that I'm being played for a fiddle here so why don't you tell me 'Sensei' What's is your deal with Mr. Mohawk!?"

Y/n: "You better, cause I'm not gotta stop her from what's she about to do"

Aikuro: "(Sweating Furiously) I-I don't know what you mean, What Mohawk Guy ?"

Ryuko: "(Pissed Off) You still try to play dumb?! Y/n give me the photo"

Y/n: "Riiight ahead of you"

Y/n then pulled out a photo from his shirt pocket and Ryuko snatch it and shove it in Aikuro face

Aikuro eyes widen at the photo

Aikuro: "W-Where did you even acquired that ?"

Ryuko: "Well, after I almost got fucked by that guy I asked Mataro to snoop around and find out bout you apparently He is very well connected and one of his lacky found a pic of that guy at a Bar with someone who coincidencely look similar to you"

Y/n: "That and I could have asked Mr. Joestar, but I doubt senile old man could do much help"

Ryuko: "So you get about 5 Seconds to tell me, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOZOS UP TOO OR I SWEAR I SHOVE THIS SCISSOR RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY AN-"

Aikuro: "Alright alright! Jeez, guess the cat outta the bag then *Lift Up His Hair* The plan was simple to make The Bond between you and Senkets grow even stronger"