Chap 10:Struggling In Education

As of right now Y/n and Ryuko standing before Satsuki Kiryuin in her New Kamui Uniform Junketsu a exact replica of Senketsu except it White stead of Red, Ryuko summon Senketsu while Y/n summon Killer Queen in case she going after him or worst uses him as a Meat Shield of sorts.

Y/n: "Can't believe the start of the day we have to fight"

Ryuko: "Sound like any other day to me. Come on let kick this bitch a new one"

Y/n: "Let's do this..."

Y/n and Ryuko got into fighting stance as Satsuki sternly glare at them her Weapon in hand gripping tightly on the handle while Ryuko grip tighten on her Scissor Blade and Y/n got into a battle stance

Ryuko: "Lets do this Sen!"

Ryuko and Satsuki walk toward each other. Just a there mere presence made a shockwave that send the audience flying away. Except Y/n who stood still unaffected by the shockwave and held Mako to keep her from flying away.

Ryuko: "Is that why you were so afraid yesterday because you sensed her outfi..."

Senketsu: "I have to warn you Ryuko your opponent is a lot more powerful than you."

Ryuko: "Thanks for the pep talk...Better than Y/n prep talk at least"

Suddenly just from both Ryuko's and Satsuki's willpower created a concussive blast.

Nightmare: "Honestly if Kill La Kill or Gurren Languan have a Green Lantern Crossover they probs gotta be The Strongest Lantern there's is"

Ryuko: "Cool now let's see if you can back it up or you're just blowing hot air!"

Ryuko charges at Satsuki, in response Satsuki bring down her Katana on Ryuko. She begins to struggle to block her attacks, to the point Satsuki strikes were starting to make her bleed

Senketsu: 'Try not to loose too much blood. The more you loose the more the changes of you passing out'

Ryuko: "Geez I know!"

Ryuko slides behind Satsuki and tries to hit her from the back but Satsuki easily blocks it

Satsuki: "Impressive More than I ever imagined..."

Satsuki hits the ground with her sword, lifting up Ryuko. She then sends her flying with a poke on her shoulder and Senketsu Eye (Ow), to a nearby building.

 She then sends her flying with a poke on her shoulder and Senketsu Eye (Ow), to a nearby building

Mako: "Ryuko is not winning!"

Killer Queen: "(Meow) *No shit, sherlock*"

Y/n: "Hmph...She won't win if she keep this up Ryuko is strong i give her that But Satsuki have been training for most of her life it be like a Street Thug challenged a Professional Boxer I cant stood a candle either the only way I can get a good hit it to surprised Satsuki"