Chapter 3: Hurt people aren't my forte

Bellamy's POV
A couple of hours later and much pills, Bellamy was up and running calling the shots around camp. He had gathered at least 5 groups around, so they could send five opportuties  to find the Ark. Their family. They were all forgiven but some still had the paranoid issue with them, the same people who had put them in cages were now helping them. Who would say.

"When are we leaving?" Clarke walked up with her backpack in hand and a Lydia on her tail.
"Tried to tell her... won't lisen... mom over there... punched me..." Then she pointed to Clarke again. "You are... a horrible person."
Clarke laughed and for a minute everything was alright. "Had to do what I had to do."
"Like Lydia said." Bellamy noded towards Lydia. "You aren't going anywhere."
"I am going."
"No."
"Yes."
"Oh shut up, both of you. You can practically drink the sexual tension in here." Raven interrupted their little fall out.
"Sexual tension?" Clarke huffed
"Me and Princess? Please." Bellamy rolled her eyes.
"Oh right! It was me who was found whispering Clarke's name while I had been hurt." Lydia rolled her eyes.
"Don't be dumb, duchess." Bellamy laughed which ended with Clarke giving him a nudge.
"How about you leave the royal nickname to your princess?"
"You were privilage person, right Lydia?" Bellamy pointed at Lydia.
"I was a second child. I wasn't that." Lydia look hurt, therefore Bellamy put his hand on her shoulder. The second his hand made contact, Lydia's head snapped up and shugged it off.
"Come on, leader, we have to see who is there." Lydia's smile looked fake to Bellamy but decided to let it go. They'll talk later.

They found the Ark, alright, and found that not all of it's population was there. Some of the 100 had lost family. Bellamy had not but he saw the encuenter between Lydia and her sister, from what he heard, Liza and that had not gone well. They fought until Liza finally had enough and slapped her in front of everyone. At the sudden sound all of the conversations were stopped and the 100 looked at their red headed leader fume.
"What the fuck is your problem?" Lydia stood with her head high, even with the welt on her face.
"Lydia..." Some boy behind her said.
"You." This time Lydia was holding in tears. "You fucking idiot!"
The boy was pushed by Lydia, who looked ready to kill. "Calm down, please."
"Calm down? Calm down?! You are some hypocrite Mark, you are some hypocrite." And when that she left the boy in the middle of everyone and when she walked past Bellamy, they bumped shoulders. But Bellamy couldn't see her head correctly since her head wad down. But he heard something. "Meet me in the tent." Bellamy understod, said hello to Dr.Griffin, gave an accidental kiss to Clark-- Princess and went his way. But as he walked inside the tent, he could hear sobs.

Lydia's POV
All could Lydia think about how Mark was with Liza, with the sister that didn't hesitate to throw her mother to float, to let her own sister rot in a cage until she reached 18. Everything that had happened inside the prison with Mark flashed threw her head. All the kisses, the flirting, the occacional cuddling. It was nerve racking for her, all the memories flodding her merory, flooded her eyes with unwanted tears and eventually sobs. But as soon as she hear Bellamy come close, she tried to control them, represed them somehow. But all of it was throw away the minute Bellamy walked into the tent.
"Du--" His smirk died down until just consern was on his face. "Lyds...?"
"What? Are you going to laugh at me?" Lydia spit out walking farest from him.
"No... why would I do that?" Bellamy rolled his eyes. "What's wrong, duchess?"
Lydia laughed a bit at the new royal nickname and took it in well. "My... I guess friend is with my sister."
"I guess friend." Bellamy scoffed. "O talked about you. And that Mark guy."Octavia? Why?"
"She was interested in you and uh Mark."
"Why?"
"She said and I quote." He made quotations signs with his hand. "He loves her and is not damned afraid to show it."
"Ha... that was until he sold me out and went running to my sister."
"Sold you out?"
"Long story short, I was doing somethings that were not allowed and well he sold me out for his freedom. I don't blame him really but he could have warned me, if he really did love me."
"Did you love him?"
With skipping a beat, Lydia's eyes pooled tears. "I do."
"Some son of a bitch that one."
"That is the truest thing you have every said Bellamy Blake." A laugh went out the way.
"I did a good work, huh?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Hurt people aren't my forte."
"It's okay, it's a begining..."
"Right. You do that Mark way does really love you?"
"He does not, why is he with my sister then?"
"Because she looks like you... almost identical, your faces and personalities are a bit different but you basically are the same."
"I take that as a direct threat to my person."
"You hate her?"
"Not every older sibling feels the same as you do, dumbass."
"Do you hate her?"
"I do, she got mother floated." A voice interrupts the aerie silence after that.
"She was dying, I did her a favor," Liza's voice are enough to send Lydia in a fit.
"You wanker! You did nothing for her! Or for me in that matter!" After that Mark came into the picture. 
"Mark, why don't you whack some sense in into this girl?" Liza's hand hooked in Mark's arm and Lydia wanted to punch the both in the face... with a chair... over a chasm.
"Come on, Lyds, do-" Mark was cut off by Lydia.
"I am Lydia, Miss Evans for you. Lyds is reserved for Bellamy," Smile towards Bellamy, and she found one on his face also. "Clarke, Octavia, Raven, Jasper and Monty."
"That's a lot more than you usually juggled, right?" Lydia could hear the venom in her sister's voice.
"Usually juggled, excuse you" 
"You had more boyfriends in the prison besides Mark, isn't that right Mark?"
Without skipping a beat, and breaking Lydia's heart at the same time. "Yes."
"How dare you! How... I hate you! I never  had anyone besides of you!"
"But Liza said you did." Mark looked thereby confused.
"I never had anyone else! You wanker, I loved you!" Lydia's face looked hard yet soft as her eyes went from Liza to Mark.
"That's.... that's the first time you've ever said it."